Chapter 92

Tony's pov

"Do you want to explain this to her, she trust you" I said to Pietro but he shook his head "How can I, if I do she could remember and she will realise that she's lost Barnes because of Hydra, does that sound familiar, oh yeah Peter" he replied. Steve then spoke up "She's going to have to remember at one point". "Are you sure explaining will work, I got hit on the head hard, maybe that could knock some sense into her" Pietro explained. I sighed "Ill go do it, you talk to your sister" I told him and he nodded.

Wanda pov

I sat in the living room as Bucky squeezed my hand, then Pietro walked in. "Wanda" he breathed and in seconds he had pulled me into a hug. I hugged tightly back, my brother meant everything to me. He stroked my hair and I could feel him smiling he then said "I'm sorry for leaving". I laughed a little "You should be".

Averys pov

I massaged my head, "Did you have to hit it that hard?" I asked. "Sorry are you ok" he asked. I nodded, everything was all back, everything and three big things were on my mind, the blood on my hands, Bucky and Dad. "Where's my Dad?" I asked. "He, he moved away, he wouldn't tell us where, it was years back" Steve replied. I nodded then said "Ill be back" and teleported. I landed in the sanctum, right in front of someone, they jumped with a girlish scream. I showed them a smile while I gave them a few seconds to examine me "Avery!" Wong shouted. I laughed, tears streaming my face. Ge pulled me into a hug. "Your big, taller, wow" he laughed. "Wong, do you know where dad is?" I asked him and he nodded. "He went away to the London sanctum, go go see him" he told me. I thanked him and teleported in front of it.

 I took a few seconds to breathe and knocked. It was swung open immediately buy a lady, "And you are?" she snapped. Wow not the nicest. "Um I know Stephen, Stephen strange" I told her. She slammed the door on my face, yelled something then opened it. "He's upstairs, 3rd room on the left" she told me. I walked pass her feeling jittery I walked up some stairs and went to the room I was told he was at. It had writing on the door it read 'Weapons room'. I knocked and then a voice called from inside "Come in". It was his voice. I let out a sigh and walked in. In seconds I felt like I had been thrown into something and then I realised what it was, the mirror dimension  "No one knows me, so you have th-" he began but froze upon actually looking at me. He made the mirror dimension disappear. Are eyes met and I was filled with happiness "Get out" he told me. "What?" I replied. "OUT NOW!"