three

"i'm just looking forward to getting to know you more, on a one-on-one basis," cody cleared his throat, "so the boy i'd like to couple up with

"i'm just looking forward to getting to know you more, on a one-on-one basis," cody cleared his throat, "so the boy i'd like to couple up with..."

"is..."

cody bit at his bottom lip playing with his finger what was on his right hand middle finger, "..aaron," aaron stood up moving his arms from around shannon's shoulder coming towards chloe, standing beside her.

shannon's then buzzed meaning she got a text, cody cleared his throat from where he sat beside shannon seeing the message, "i've got a text," she said with the islanders looking at her, who's smile then falls off of her face, "oh, my god,"

the islanders all turned to shannon, "i've been dumped, i-i'm leaving," ella covered her mouth in shock, "what?"

shannon nods her head, "yeah, it says shannon, you are now single therefore have been dumped from the island, please pack your bags and say goodbye," cody instantly brings shannon into his arms.

with his arms now wrapped around shannon's body, "i've got to go guys," cody pulled his arms away from shannon letting the other islanders hug shannon goodbye.

"i'm so sorry, i had no idea," chloe said hugging shannon as everyone now stood up with the islanders hugged shannon goodbye.

cody embraced shannon in his arms again, "hey, i'll see you on the outside okay?" shannon half smiled at cody with her hand on his cheek, "it's okay," she said to cody walking beside the girls to their dressing room.

"i'm rattled," toby said once the girls were earshot away from them, "lads, we know nothing," cody said to his friends, "we know nothing,"

cody ran a hand through his brunette hair, letting out a breath, "we know absolutely nothing," hugo added looking at his friends.

the lads stood around the firepit in complete shock, with cody running his hand through his hair, letting out a breath coming inside the villa to the front door where the lads sees the girls start to come down with shannon's suitcase in hand.

"hey, don't forget about us," aaron stated to his old coupled up partner who was hugging cody in her arms, "i won't, i'll sit and watch youse all blossom,"

cody pulls away from shannon's embrace, wrapping an arm around ella who now had her arm around cody's waist holding onto her coupled up partner, "bye babe,"

"hasta luego everyone," shannon stated before opening the front door of the love island villa where the islanders watched their friend walk down the villa entrance strolling her suitcase behind her.

____

the remaining islanders make their way back into the villa garden where cody had a quick chat with chloe to see where her head's at, when he comes towards the swing set where he sees toby, hugo and aaron sitting already.