six

cody just put his head onto sharon's shoulders watching his friends stand in front of them with rachel, max and kaila, "one way to break the ice, isn't it?"

the three new islanders chuckled, "right," chuggs introduces himself to rachel first whilst the safe islanders go and introduce themselves to the two other islanders, "hi, i'm cody,"

he smiles charmingly, "i'm kaila," kaila side hugged cody who half smiled with max bro hugging cody when brad and chuggs introduced themselves to rachel who now comes to introduce herself to the safe islanders, "hi, i'm rachel,"

"i'm cody, it's nice to meet you,"

rachel smiled at cody, he ran his hand through his hair talking to max and kaila smiling, the girls then took away rachel and kaila to talk to them going over to the swings.

the lads all stood near the day beds watching the girls take their chat with the two new girls with cody taking max over to thr firepit having a chat with the new lad, "so, how are you feeling, mate?"

he asked max who looked at him, "good, it's nice to be in the same position as someone else," cody nods his head, "i would hate it if i came in by myself and had to choose in twenty four hours," cody chuckles, "well then, you and kaila are lucky,"

max chuckled nodding his head, "yeah," cody smiled at the newcomer, "i'm going straight in, who is taking your fancy at the moment?"

max looked to where the girls where, turning back o cody, "um, i'd say kaila is an attractive lady and so is faye and ella," cody smiled hearing faye's and his ex partner's name being mentioned, "yeah, they're all attractive ladies,"

max nods his head, "definitely," chloe from where she sat near sharon kept looking over at where cody and max sat, "what guys in here, are taking your fancy?"

kaila looked at the girls then to where most of the boys sat, "i'd say max from the conversation we had when coming in here," the girls nod their heads, looking to rachel, "that would be telling,"

the girls all made sounds making them boys once in a while look over at them, cody stands up from where he was, going into the kitchen putting water into his personalised water bottle.

____

cody now sat in the kitchen with hugo, max, chuggs and with liam who's making something for himself, "it's literally like a lose-lose situation because either i fuck off home or brad fucks off home—" cody nods his head.

cody looked at chuggs, "you've got to be... you've got to be more selfish then that at the minute," hugo nods his head at what cody was saying, "it's like, what, you two did today, isn't it, i guess, even more so,"

"yeah,"

hugo looked at liam, "liam's been man-marking ella all day, so i couldn't even get a word in," cody chuckled, "i enjoy speaking to her, bro, she's like—"

cody stops ella, "she makes you feel comfortable, and you have a laugh, don't you?" liam smiled, "i find talking to her's really, really easy,"

"uh, welcome to cougartown, mate," hugo said once aaron steps into the kitchen, "cougarville,"

aaron looked at his closet mate, "it's good that uh, chloe chose you, bro," hugo looked at aaron, "caught me a bit by surprise,"

"yeah?"

hugo nods his head, "i kind of thought she had a little thing going with Brad, but obviously not," cody nods his head, "we only hear from brad, we don't hear chloe's side of things, so we don't know how she's feeling,"