eight

the boys whilst getting ready playing around in the bedroom, whilst getting dressed for the evening as hugo stood in between cody and aaron, "looking like the world's shortest boyband, the love island boys hit the villa,"

cody moved away from the boys going upstairs towards the bathroom brushing his teeth, where chloe comes into the bathroom as well, "hey,"

cody spat out the toothpaste from his mouth, smiling charmingly at the blonde headed girl, "how's your day been?" chloe looked at cody watching him as he put his toothbrush away, "good, other than that someone was supposed to come and talk to me today,"

the anderson male makes a face, "well maybe i wanted to reserve the roles, and you come to me," chloe chuckled, "switch the roles?"

cody nods his head fully turning his body facing her, "mm-hmm, i'm switching the roles," chloe leaned forward touching cody's chest, "okay,"

the two looked at each other, cody didn't realise how pretty chloe was until he was this up close to her, "you look beautiful," chloe smiles up at him, "and you look handsome,"

she stated, her hand still on his chest when he smiled charmingly at her before he cleared his throat remembering about his coupled up partner, "i'll talk to you later?" chloe nods her head when he excused himself past her, seeing his coupled up partner, "oh wow,"

"come on, let's go downstairs,"

sharon takes her coupled up partner's hand with cody smiling coming down the stairs first with sharon behind him, waiting at the end of the stairs smiling charmingly at his partner, "let's go party!"

all of the islanders made their way out to the garden with everyone getting themselves a glass of champagne as liam said the toast, "it's been cracking getting to know everyone, you've all been welcoming, and i'm looking forward to uh what's to come,"

"cheers!"
"cheers!"

they all clinked their glass of champagne together with cody's hand around his coupled up partner's waist with a charmingly smile.

____

cody stood with sharon, his hand placed flirtly on his partner's waist as he drank the last of his drink when someone's phone buzzed, "i've got a text!" liberty reads out loud, "islanders, it's time to find out how well you know your other half in today's couples challenge,"

sharon looked up at her partner who smiled charmingly down at her, "hashtag tell me something i don't know, hashtag get your facts straight," the islanders cheered with cody smiling at his partner, "this is gonna be fun,"

he took his partner's hand leading sharon over to the firepit, his arm wrapped around her waist comfortably, "hit me with your names again.."

"nur dian, juliah—"
"juliah—"

cody repeated, "zechariah gaffka," he smiled, "gaffka," after his partner finished speaking, "don't text me my own name!" she said making them both laugh.

the two of them got to know each other before everyone came to the firepit with the boys sitting one side and their partners sitting the other side, "right, islanders," hugo and chloe are the representers, "and welcome to knowing me knowing you,"

"my name's hugo, and this is chloe, together, we are team hoey," the girls chuckled at hugo's comment, "and we are your hosts for tonight,"

cody looked at his coupled up partner, "how well do you know your partners? let's find out, right, chloe take us away,"

chloe looked at the islanders, "number one, boys, what is your partner's favourite sex position?" cody looked at his partner who looked over at cody with a smile, "i don't know this..."