fifteen.

(love island, series seven, episode seventeen)

the three saved couples went towards the firepit sitting down together, cody letting his partner lean her head against his shoulder, with his thumb going over chloe's knuckles

the couple came back to them, standing in front of the islanders, cody already knowing what was gonna happen, "lucinda's gonna be staying, and i'm going," brad said to them.

the islanders all stood up, with cody coming to where jake and brad were hugging joining on the hug before pulling away letting them two have a moment, "man," cody clapped his hand against brad's hand before bro hugging him, "i'm gonna miss you, lad," he admitted to the boy.

cody then came to where lucinda was who had tears coming down her face, as he embraced the girl in his arms hearing what chloe and millie were saying to their friend, "hey," cody looked at lucinda, "if you want to stay, then stay," he told her hugging her.

brad looked at them all, "it's one of them things, i can go back to doing what i do, it's a massive opportunity for cinda to do what she can do," he tells them, "it's not why you come in here, though, is it? huh?"

faye said from where she stood near to brad who was speaking, "it's not, but—" cody then looked to where sharon and kaz were both crying, bringing them both into his arms, "i'm gonna lose my head, i'm gonna lose my head, so i cannot stay out here,"

faye walked away from everyone not wanting to lose her head, as the anderson lad furrowed his eyebrows on why faye was so mad about, "i honestly have no idea on what faye's mad about, brad is going home and you're staying," he told the three girls who sat around the firepit.

the pilot career lad looked at where faye sat with her head in her hands, "i'm gonna go and help brad pack his bags," he told them kissing the top of chloe's head leaving the naughty trio alone.

"oh, man—"

cody embraced brad in his arms, "you smashed it, lad," he told his friend as the islanders all went to stand near the front door of the villa saying their goodbyes to him after letting brad and lucinda have their final chat, "love you, boy!" the islanders clapped their hands for brad who went away from the villa.

____

chloe came towards cody who was leaning against the kitchen counter eating a pack of crisps, "are you okay?" she questioned him, her arm coming around his waist, "are you ok?" he asked her back, "yeah, i'm just sad, he was always really nice to me,"

chloe told her partner as cody thought about what the public had thought of them, "we're fucked," chloe furrowed her eyebrows, "what?" cody looked at her, "we're fucked,"

"why do you think we're fucked?" cody kept putting more crisps in his mouth, "we were down there, we could have went home, chlo," he told her after finishing his packet of crisps, "course we are,"