seven

the saved islanders all watch the scene in anticipation, "so the boy i'd like to couple up with is...." rachel tilts her head back, "..brad,"

the said guy lets out a breath of relief, cody furrowed his eyebrows moving his arm from sharon's shoulders watching brad hug chuggs coming to where rachel stood before cody and hugo stood up walking to where chuggs stood.

"oh man,"

cody hugged chuggs in his arms, "come on, we'll go and help you pack your suitcase," he pats chuggs's back, walking beside chuggs to where the other boys were going to the bedroom.

"i'm gutted," chuggs stated as the boy looked at him, "cos it's only just begun, but, hey...you know what? i've been here two nights and i've slept with two of the best looking people in here,"

the lads chuckled, max looked at them, "it's shit that someone has to go," chuggs nods his head to what max said, "what's done is done,"

the boys helped chuggs finish packing before going to the front of the villa where the boys all stood with the girls now coming to where the boys stood, with rachel hugging chuggs last after everyone else.

"right,"

hugo looks at chuggs, "see you later, mate," chuggs nods his head, "see you soon, mate," cody hugged chuggs, "look after her," chuggs said to cody motioning to sharon, seeing aaron come closer to sharon, "don't let aaron take her away from you,"

"what happens happens," cody shrugged his shoulders at chuggs who just chuckled.

once chuggs walked away from the villa, the remaining islanders watched as chuggs left before going back to the garden, cody wrapping his arm around sharon's shoulder.

"you okay?"

sharon asked her partner, "it's mad that he's, like, gone, though, isn't it?" sharon looked at cody, "that could've been any of us though, couldn't it?"

cody nods his head as the two of them walked down the garden stairs sitting on the beanbags, "yeah," cody looked at his partner, "it could literally be any of us, so it's like, just got to take every moment.."

cody half smiled at sharon, seeing behind his coupled up partner, ella and liam talking behind the lounge.

sharon turns her head now seeing liam and ella kissing, "whoo!" chloe turns her head from where she sat with hugo seeing ella and liam snog, "yea, ella!"

cody kissed sharon before moving away from her, going to where liam, max, toby and jake were on the swings, he joins the boys, "boys," he bro hugs liam, sitting beside toby and max, "cody,"

cody turns his head to liam, "we were just talking about toby's type of woman," cody nods his head, "what do you actually look for in a woman?" liam asked cody.

"i like..i like a lot of things," he turns his head to liam, "if you're speaking about sharon, i like how independent she is, i like the fact that she can stick up for herself,"

the boys nod their heads, "i haven't been in a relationship for a long time, i'm overthinking every single bit," he stated, "of course, yeah," the lads stated, "because i don't know how i am supposed to feel,"