thirteen

(love island, series seven, episode fifteen)

the islanders all began to get ready for their night ahead or for one girl, their last night getting ready in the love island villa as cody was doing pull ups on the bars as hugo spoke to him and teddy

cody went towards the outdoor shower after the cornish lad had finished using it washing his body with the body shampoo, before coming inside and choosing an outfit for the evening ahead.

he decided with a button up and a pair of black loose jeans, "are you excited?" hugo said questioning the newcomer, "first rodeo," teddy told them, "are you gonna shock us? that's my big q," hugo said to the male bombshell, "wait and see, wait and see!"

the islanders when ready all came outside going towards the bar area as cody walked alongside rhett towards the bar getting ahold of a champagne glass, "to new beginnings, and er, whatever happens, happens,"

"cheers!"

the islanders all clinked their glasses together after teddy's little toast to the islanders, "cheers," where cody went with chloe and teddy to the firepit, "where's your head at with faye?" she questioned, "she's stunning, she's stunning,"

cody chuckled, "you're proper digging, you," he said to the girl who was in his arm, "yea, i want ti know the answer," chloe said to cody who only smiled, "she's stunning, that's obvious," teddy told them as cody sipped on his champagne drink.

"what about sharon?"

cody's eyes drifted off to where olivia and toby were sat together talking with smiles on both of their faces, "sharon, the serious sharon, she's got a cracking bod," teddy said as chloe nods her head.

where cody looked to the male bombshell knowing that teddy's head was going around in circles about the girls he went on a date with, "i've had good vibes with rachel, she wears her heart on her sleeve as well, which..there's pros and cons to that, but—" cody hummed at his words, "what about liv?"

teddy smiled at the mention of the girl, "liv, the lovely olivia," he said as cody and chloe both looked at teddy, "i'm there for her energy, man, she's got such good energy, liv is like— she doesn't a foot wrong," teddy commented about the girl.

a text alert went off, "i got a text!" cody looked down at chloe who came more into his body, "oh, no," cody smiled at the girl, "can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately," teddy said to them, "no way!" her hand came to cover her mouth, "already, damn.."

cody moved away from chloe, "this is mad, so someone's going right now," he commented looking at the islanders who came towards the three of them.

the girls all stood in front of them, olivia, millie and lucinda all holding hands, where the cornish lad stood up first, choosing his day one coupled up partner making everyone smile.