Chapter 1

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Flashbacks'
-
-
-
-
-
~Naruto's POV~

I stood there in the middle in the battlefield.. with a pained expression. My body was covered up with blood and cuts. Some of them old and some of them new. All I saw was blood. Only blood.

Finally after 3 years I won against madara but for which price? I saw everyone die in front of my eyes.
Sasuke,Sakura,Kakashi sensei, shikamaru, choji, ino.
Everyone..

please I don't want live anymore. I can't stop the pain.

'Kurama I'm tired.. *cough* I really don't want to live anymore..' I coughed up blood while trying to talk.

"DON'T U DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES KIT"
I let out a cracked chuckle, why do I need to live after Everyone died to protect me?
"Kit listen, I have a jutsu that can bring u to the past. U can save them all!"

I was shocked, "w-wait what?" Did I hear that right? I can go back in time?

"Traveling to the past.. u will remember everything and your chakra is still the same, but u will go in your 12 year old body. I can only bring u back where iruka sensei assigns the teams."

~Kurama's POV~

I watched how Naruto killed madara, after 3 long years of pain and loneliness the kit did it.

The kit lost many comrades and family. Little by little he lost his spark in his eyes, I couldn't recognize him anymore. The cheerful loud crackhead lost everyone. I couldn't stand it anymore.

I wanted to do something because I'm one of the reasons why the kit feels only pain.. I feel guilty. I know the kit says it's not my fault but I can't help but feel sorry.

"Kurama I'm tired.. I really don't want to live anymore.." I heard the kit say.

"DON'T U DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES KIT" I said while trying to heal him.

"Kit listen, I have a jutsu that can bring u to the past. U can save them all!" This is the only thing I can do for Naruto, it might be the end of me but there is a 50/50 chance. I didn't tell Naruto because I didn't want him to be hurt even more so I kept it to myself.

"w-wait what?" I heard the kit say.

"Traveling to the past.. u will remember everything and your chakra is still the same, but u will go in your 12 year old body. I can only bring u back where Iruka sensei assigns the teams."

I saw the hope in Naruto's eyes coming back a little bit. "LETS DO THIS" I heard the kit say, I smiled for a moment but I don't think the kit noticed.

*KURAMA DOING THE JUTSU*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~hey, did y'all like it? Should I continue or? And give me some tips!~ byee <3
~I will make the chapters longer but for now 500 words~ <3

*KURAMA DOING THE JUTSU* -------~hey, did y'all like it? Should I continue or? And give me some tips!~ byee <3 ~I will make the chapters longer but for now 500 words~ <3

*DISCLAIMER NONE OF THESE IMAGES AND THE CHARACTERS ARE MINE!*