Chapter 6

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Flashbacks'
-
-
-
-
-
~Sasuke's POV~

After Kakashi said start we went to hide, until Naruto came.

"Listen Sakura and Sasuke, the actual meaning behind this test is teamwork. They try to make u betray your teammates to pass, if we don't work together then we all won't pass." Said Naruto.

How does he know that? To be honest dobe is acting weird these few days. It all begin when the teams were announced. Is he actually hiding his powers?

"And why should we listen to u? Dobe." I said.

"Because, they wouldn't let u fail because u couldn't beat a Chunin. U really think we can defeat Kakashi sensei?"

"Hn. Alright what should we do" I asked him while Sakura was still fangirling. I knew this test had a other meaning but I didn't know it was teamwork.

I'm surprised the dobe knows it. Is he actually smart? Was the crackhead Naruto a act?

"Me and Sasuke are gonna attack together to distract Kakashi sensei, while we are distracting him Sakura is gonna sneak behind him and try to get the bells. After that I'll put Kakashi sensei in a Genjutsu so he thinks the bells are still there."

"Hn."

(A.N- im really bad at making fight scenes because I can't imagine how Naruto is gonna attack but I'll try my best)

~Naruto's POV~

I can't let them know my actual power but a genjutsu wouldn't be that bad to use.

After I told them my plan, me and Sasuke attacked. First I made 30 shadow clones to attack Kakashi sensei, while Sasuke came and used the fireball Jutsu.

"Yare yare, this isn't nearly enough to defeat me." Said kakashi sensei.

While we were distracting him, Sakura snook up on him and got the bells. After that I put him on a Genjutsu so he thought the bells were still there.

The sun was already set.

"You guys couldn't get bells on time." Said Kakashi sensei.

"No, I wouldn't be sure of that Kakashi sensei" while I said that i stopped the Genjutsu.

~Kakashi's POV~

I saw Sakura with the bells and my eyes widened
"How?" I asked him shocked.

"Me and Sasuke were distracting you while sakura snook up on you and got the bells. But I knew u would see that the bells were gone so I put u in a Genjutsu."

He knows Genjutsu? How? Who learned him. I'm gonna take him to the hokage after this.

"My my, good teamwork! But sakura who are u gonna give the bells to?" I asked curiously

"I don't need it Sakura-Chan, I could do a year over. I don't mind!" Said Naruto with a smile on his face.

~Sakura's POV~