Chapter 13

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Flashbacks'
-
-
-
-
~Naruto's POV~

suddenly I heard screaming, I woke up and i immediately grabbed my kunai. I went downstairs to see who was screaming. I saw Inari, he was being held by a man while i saw tsunami begging the other to do no harm to his son.

I made 2 shadow clones and obviously fought them, they were pretty weak.

"Inari! Where is my team? And what happend?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"N-naruto onichan, they went to the bridge to help grandfather" he said with a scared tone.

"Listen Inari, u did a great job! But go and gather all the villagers. Even if they don't want to come, u need to tell them with passionate words. That's how ninja's do it or.. only me" I said kinda embarrassed about the last sentence.

I saw his eyes glowing with hope.

"Alright!" He said with passion.

I waved at him and went away to help my team. They are probably fighting Zabuza and Haku.

It felt like hours until I finally arrived, I saw Sasuke being captured in the Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals jutsu that Haku had placed.

I saw Kakashi-sensei obviously fighting Zabuza while Sakura-Chan was protecting Tazuna.

"Need any help teme" I said with a cocky tone.

He looked at me with the usual Uchiha glares. I sigh and decided to help him.

*Naruto/Sasuke fight Haku like in the usual*

"S-Sasuke" I said with wide eyes while holding him in my arms with needles on him.

"D-dobe" I heard him say quietly.

I don't know what happend because everything was black.

~Kakashi's POV~

I saw that Naruto finally came to help Sasuke while I was fighting with Zabuza.

I was still fighting with Zabuza until I saw orange flames surrender Naruto.

"Shit the kyuubi" I muttered under my breath. Something must've happend to let the kyuubi get in control.

I need to finish this fast otherwise I can't save them all. I must use Chidori to kill him.

But I need him to get mad first.

"Is this what the demon Zabuza can do? I'm disappointed, maybe it was all rumors that u were very strong" I said with the most cockiest voice.

I saw him getting irritated already.

"Why don't u finish this with one last attack? Are u scared?" I said with a smirk.

"Me scared? Don't make me laugh. But if that's what u want then so be it." He said while coming at me with his sword.

*CHIDORI*

Everything was white until I saw that I didn't kill Zabuza but his partner.

"Zabuza-sama I did my job being your tool." He said with a smile on his face.

I saw his partner fell on the ground until I heard Zabuza say.

"Good job being my tool." He said with a smirk that made my blood boil I decided to say something until

*everything is the same as the original after that*
-
-
-
-
-

~Naruto's POV~

"I knew my plan would work" I said while looking at Zabuza and Haku. They both looked shocked, their faces were priceless.

"Your so strong that even Kakashi of the Sharingan was caught in this Genjutsu" Zabuza said still with a shocked face.

I Didn't know what to say because I was not expecting their faces Being like that and with that I just nodded.

"U have both of our respect..?"
"Naruto Uzumaki"
"Both of our respect Naruto Uzumaki" said Zabuza with a genuine smile.

I smiled at them after that I decided to say goodbye and go back to the gates of this village otherwise they will notice that this was all a Genjutsu.

I waved at them and went away.

I arrived at the gates to leave and go back home. When I saw their faces I wasn't expecting them to be this somber. I mean I would've looked exactly like them the first time.

I decided to say nothing because that would make me suspicious.
-
-
-
We finally arrived in Kohona.

"Alright guys, it was a pretty tiring mission so u get this whole week off" I heard Kakashi sensei say.

I heard both Sasuke and Sakura-Chan sigh.

I saw them both go home while me and Kakashi sensei were still standing.

I looked at Kakashi sensei and I saw him looking at me with sad eyes. I smiled a little bit to let him know that I am fine.

After that I went home while saying goodbye to Kakashi Sensei.

This was so troublesome like always. I think Shikamaru has infected me too much.
-
-
-
-
-
~hey y'all I hope this was a good chapter! Lemme know!~ <33