Chapter 5

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Flashbacks'
-
-
-
-
-
~Naruto's POV~

I woke up today with a annoying headache.
"Ugh today is the teamwork test" i hope Sakura and Sasuke have already eating breakfast.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and after that I went to eat ramen. It's funny, even after everything I still love ramen. I dressed up and went to the training ground.

I didn't bother to come on time because I know Kakashi sensei would come 3 hours late. While I went there I thought how I could save the world.

First, save haku and zabuza, I know u might think they are bad but I know that they have a good heart.
While being there, train Sakura to use her chakra in her hands.

Second, save Sasuke from Orochimaru in the Jounin exams. My blood was boiling with hatred. If Orochimaru didn't gave a hickey to Sasuke, Sasuke wouldn't leave.

Third, Save jiji from Orochimaru. While helping gaara with his hatred. Kill Orochimaru after that, Don't let him escape.

"YOURE LATE NARUTO!" Said Sakura annoyed.

"Incase u didn't know, Kakashi sensei isn't here yet so I'm technically not late Sakura." I said, I know I need to be nicer but she needs to know how the Shinobi world works. Not everyone can handle her, that might kill her someday.

I looked at Sasuke and he just hned.

~Sakura's POV~

It's always naruto baka ugh. He is late, he is the dead last so why doesn't he come on time so he could learn some things from Sasuke-kun. He probably isn't even good raised.

I saw naruto come and I was pissed why he came so late. "YOURE LATE NARUTO!" I said annoyed. I expected him to say 'sorry Sakura-Chan' but I was shocked of what he said.

"Incase u didn't know, Kakashi sensei isn't here yet so I'm technically not late Sakura." I looked at his eyes and there were no emotions in it.

Is this the naruto we all know? He is not being hyper active anymore and he didn't even call me Sakura-Chan.

~Kakashi's POV~

Uh what for excuse should I use hmm.. 'I just got lost on the path of life' nah I already used that one.

'I saw a black cat on the short path so I had to take the long path' yea! That one.

"YOURE LATE KAKASHI SENSEI!" I heard Sakura yell. I expected naruto to yell also but I saw him meditating?

We all looked at him and he opened his eyes. "What?" He said confused. We all shrugged.

"So, the rules for this test. We have two bells, u need to take it from me until sunset, if you get the bells, Two of u pass, one needs to go back to the academie again."

I saw Sakura and Sasuke looking surprised while naruto looked not even slightly surprised.

"Alright ready!"
I saw naruto already trying to hide.

"Naruto, I didn't even say start yet" I was surprised of what he answered.

"In the Shinobi world. No one says start, if u don't fight immediately u get killed, if u hesitate to kill someone for even second u get also killed. Remember that."

This can't be our naruto, where is the hyper active naruto? He acts mature all of the sudden.

It might be a spy who impersonated naruto. No. Don't come into conclusions yet.

"Alright begin!"
-
-
-
-

~hey y'all, I know I don't have many pov's of Sasuke but in the next chapter I'll try to write the thoughts of Sasuke about Naruto <3~