Chapter 2

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Flashbacks'
*in this story obito can do the chidori :)*
-
-
-
-
~Naruto's POV~

When Kurama told me about the time traveling, I felt hope.. that is something I felt long ago. I can fix the future and save my friends but I can't look at them the same. It hurts me so much, even so I need to be strong. I can save them again.. tears were falling down.

"LETS DO THIS!" I said to Kurama. I felt hope but most of all I felt scared to face them all again.. Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi sensei. I can see them all again.

*KURAMA DID THE JUTSU*

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Sakura-Chan help the ones who are injured. Me and Sasuke can handle it here!"  I said while fighting zetsu's.

"Alright Naruto I'm counting on u!" She said while trying to heal the injured ninjas.

After awhile I felt team 10 their chakra signals. They needed help.

"Teme! Help team 10 they need your help over there! I can handle this don't worry!"

"alright dobe, don't die!" Said Sasuke
I grinned, of course I won't die.

I was fighting zetsu's while trying to protect the injured ninjas and Sakura.

"NARUTO WATCH OUT" I heard Sakura yell. What I didn't know was that Obito was coming at me with chidori. Everything went slow..

"S-sakura chan" I said while processing what happend. Obito his hand was through Sakura's heart. I saw her looking at me.

"N-Naruto.. u need to w-win this. I b-believe in u."
As tears felt down while I screamed my lungs out

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"SAKURA!" I woke up as tears felt down and I was sweating. My breath became unstable, "Sakura Chan died because of me. It was al my fault, I needed to pay more attention."

"KIT CALM DOWN! IT WAS JUST A DREAM"

Thanks to Kurama my breath became little by little stable again. I looked around and ugh my whole body hurts, ofc because of the cuts but I tried to look around while I was being healed by kurama. I was in my old apartment..

"WE DID IT FUR BALL!"
"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I heard Kurama growling. I giggled.

I stood up and most of my cuts were healed by Kurama but I needed to bandage them so no one could see them. I bandaged while I was thinking how  I could change the future.. this is harder then I expected. I put some black pants and black with orange shirt, I couldn't wear the 'kill me orange' outfit. To shiny.

I walked till I stood in front of the academy, I ignored the glares as usual. "Okay deep breaths Naruto, just act normal" i said to myself. I walked in the class and walked quiet to my chair and I saw everyone staring shocked at me. It hurts so much..

~Sasuke's POV~

I was shocked how Naruto was dressed, black pants with black and little bit orange colored shirt. He wasn't his usual self. He would come in yelling but today?

I looked at him again and saw a expression I never saw from him, guilt,sorrow,pain. U couldn't see it on his face but in his eyes.
I blinked and his eyes turned normal but still..

Why do I care, I need to focus on my self not other people.

~Iruka's POV~

I came into the class expecting a blond loud crackhead to be yelling. But today he seemed so different, dark circles under his eyes, eyes that held no emotions in it and his clothes were different to.

I was more than shocked. What happend to him? I was concerned because I know how the villagers treated him. But nevertheless I tried to announce the teams. I'll talk to him later.

I announced the teams and the sensei they had.
-
-
-
-

He wore something like this XDBut with orange in it and the uzumaki logo

But with orange in it and the uzumaki logo.