WOOZI'S STUDIO

"You should move back in here." Jihoon suggests, as I look up from my phone with curiousity in my eyes. "Hm?" I hummed, not really getting what he was trying to say. He pursed his lips, shaking his head. "Nevermind."

I furrowed my eyebrows, as I sat up on his couch. "No, tell me." I huffed, as he turned around back to his monitor. I glared at his back, as I grabbed one of the two chairs, smoothly sliding next to him. "What was it?" I leant against the table, peeking to see Jihoon's expressions. He waved me off, making me frown.

"Eh~ I won't leave until you say it."

"Good. Stay here forever."

"Oh, I will." I challenged him, as I grin, resting my cheek on my hand. He let out a tiny smile at my response, and I took it as a chance for me to tease him. "Why? You like it when I'm here?" I teased, as he glanced at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah."

I froze, not really expecting that he'd play right into my teasing. It was as if he returned it right back to me. Flustered, I looked away from his gaze. "Okay, I'll stay." I leant my back on the chair, a faint blush on my face. It was unusual for him to say such words, and it surprised me a little.

"You're moving back in here?" There was a hint of hopefulness in his voice, as I shook my head, denying it. "No...?" His face showed dissappointment for a second, before it was back to his usual poker face.

"I miss making music with you." I reminisce, going back to the times where Jihoon used to share his studio with me. "No harm with making music again now, is there?" Jihoon removed his attention from his monitor, and leant back to chat with me.

"You seem desperate with having me back in here."

"It's because I am." Jihoon admits, crossing his arms. I pout, finding it heart-touching that he enjoys my presence in his studio. "I don't want to make your studio crowded. I know you like to be alone sometimes, and I don't want to ruin it, hyung. Having me here won't give you the freedom that you need." I explain, as he stares at me with unreadable expressions.

"You think I don't know that? I've already understood how little freedom I can get years ago when we debuted years ago. We can buy a bigger studio for us." Jihoon frowns, as I mentally took note of how much clingy he could get. As known by many, he really isn't such the touchy type, but he knows how to value a person's presence the most, and I think that it's what makes him more genuine.

I smiled, as I took his hand in mine. "I'll visit as much as I can, okay?" Jihoon sighs, turning away from me. "Call me in anytime, and I'll head over here at any time of the day." I reassured him, as he brightened up at my words.

"Now, let's make another top hit, shall we?"