SUPPORTIVE DONGSAENG pt. 1

"You're sure about this? The public can see you, you know?" Seungcheol frowned, obviously worried about me. I firmly shook my head, as I gave him an affirming smile, "Don't worry too much, hyung. This is my decision." I assured him, as his tensed expressions slowly eased down.

"Alright then, if that's what you want."

-

Arriving at Jun's set, I puckered my lips as I looked around, seeing how simple the set was. To be honest, I was a little disappointed because I expected much more but then again, it fitted the song's vibe. I just wish they would put a little more effort.

While silently greeting the staff, my eyes settled upon a certain member, making my eyes widen. "Hao-hyung!" I whisper-shouted, afraid that I'd disrupt any filming that was on going. He looked at my direction, as he quickly ushered me to stand next to him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, as I pulled my mask down to get a whiff of the fresh air. "Before sunset, I think? Yeah." Minghao nodded, affirming his own question. I audibly gasped, as I brought my hand to my mouth. "That long?! It's already 10PM?!" I exclaimed in shock, as he subtly glared at me for the noise I made.

"Yes... So what?..." Minghao trails off, as I shake my head, looking away from him. "Such dedication..." I mumbled under my breathe, as I only planned to stay for half an hour. I mean, that's what most of us do, right?

"You really love Jun-hyung, don't you?" I teased, gasping in the process.

"I do."

"Huh?..." I was baffled at how he responded to my teasing, not really expecting him to just straight up admit it. "You're really weird, hyung."

"Okay, cut!" Hearing these words from the director, I peeked through the staff, searching for Jun, who was speaking with the actress for the female lead. I tiptoed, waving my hands to try and get his attention.

"Hyung!~" I quickly managed to grab his attention, as he looks at my direction. The confused look on his face fades into a grin as he recognized me, as he waved back, cutely smiling at me.

Luckily, the director called for a break, so I had the chance to talk to Jun. Speedily squirming through the staff, I threw my arms around Jun, who caught me. "Yonhae~! Did you bring food for me?" I frown, pushing him off.

"Is that seriously the first thing you ask from me when I went all the way to here?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Jeez." I huff, dusting myself off with sass. Jun laughs at my reaction, to which he had already expected from me.

"Wait, why are you here, though? Aren't you on break?" My frown instantly transitioned to a cocky grin, as I confidently crossed my arms. "I came here to support my lovely hyung!"

"Thank you for coming, Yonhae." I warmly smiled, knowing that he genuinely meant what he said. "Of course, I'm really proud of you, y'know?" Jun laughs, shaking his head as he denies it.

"I wish Silent Boarding Gate the best of luck!" I gave him a thumbs up, to which he mimicked. "Me and Myeongho-hyung are here to support you!" Hastily grabbing Minghao's arm, I pulled him next to me.

Jun giggles, as he smiled from ear to ear. "I love you both."