Jealousy and Cuddles(Gnf)

Request:Kinda

Type:Romantic

Second person Pov

You had been spending a lot of time with sapnap lately. Hunting animals, getting wood, getting food, pranking people, the list could go on and on. This made your boyfriend george a little jealous but he would never admit.

"I'm back babe," you yelled through your shared house with George. He quickly came down the stairs and said,"Welcome home".

"What were you doing," he questioned."I just went out hunting with sap again," you told him. George scoff and rolled his eyes.

You looked at him and said,"Got your man period or something"."I cant get my period, y/n"."You never know george it's a strange world out there," you said laughing a little at the end.

George came over and wrapped his arms around you. He put his head in your neck snuggling into you.You getting the hint, you started leading him to the bedroom.

"You know bubs if you wanted cuddles then you could have asked me","Yea but that would be embarrassing," george says.

You guys laided down and he snuggled into your neck while you put your hands around his waist.

It was silence until you spoke up."Why do you always roll your eyes when I bring up sapnap, you guys are best friends," you mumble into his hair.

George stayed silent.

"Gogy please answer me,"you asked him again.

"You just have been hanging out with him a lot and when I want to hang out with you, you say that your going to hang out with sap instead," he answered.

You giggled at his response. Lifting his chin with your pointer finger."Gogy are you jealous,"you say wiggling your eyebrows. His face blushed red and started shaking his head no.

"W-What me jealous, pffftt no way," George said shaking his head."Sureee," You say in a teasing tone.

George put your face in his chest and said,"Cmon I wanna cuddle in silence". You simply nodded your head, cuddling closer to george whispering....

Love you Gogy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I know that I havent posted in a while but here a oneshot I had to finish so here it is, sorry if it's short

I hope you enjoyed the story and drink water and stay healthy, goodnight or goodmorning or where ever you are. BYEEE