Feather(Tommyinnit Mc Wings Au)

Request:No

Type:Platonic

Y/n has always been an adventuress person, always running away, getting into trouble, and hurting themselves. They had always come back with brusies or marks on them. The scars that y/n comes back with seem bad but they always say that they are nothing.

We all know that is probably a lie.

Tommy their bestfriend/crush is always worried about them because they always get into trouble and get hurt.

He wanted to protect them. Tommy has wings and normally is practicing flying or whatever else he does. He's the one who y/n goes to when they are hurt, so tommy cleans and patches the wounds. He does it pretty well.

Y/n Pov

I am heading to tommy's for the 5th time this week because of a cut on my hand and one on my head.

"Tommmmmyyyyy," I whine. He comes out and immediately drops whatever was in his hand and runs over to me."Oh my god what happened y/n!," he nearly shouts. Getting dragged to his bed, I sit down on the bed.

Tommy goes over and grabs a first aid kit.

"Oh ya know stuff happened". He groans. Some cleaning stuff was put on my hand wound and I winced at the pain.

"Sorry," tommy says softly.

A bandage is wrapped around my hand wound. He moves to start cleaning the other wound but I move away."Y/n/n cmon, you know I have to clean it","but it will hurtttttt". Tommy rolls his eyes and moves closer to wrap an arm around me.

"Stay still now," he says as he starts to clean the wound. I tightly close my eyes as he starts to clean the wound.

~Tiny timeskip~

"Anddd done," tommy says as he finishs my head wound.

"Thanks toms, I don't know what I would do without you," I smile at him."I mean who wouldn't be able to live without me". I giggle slightly."Way to ruin the moment".

Tommy rolls his eyes and looks outside."It's getting dark do you want me to walk you home?", he asks. I nod yes and we get up.

He grabs the hand that is not hurt and we start walking. We get to my house."Thanks for walking my home toms," I say to him."No problem".

Tommy turns around to leave but I grab his wrist and turn him back around. He gives me a questioning look. I quickly kiss his cheek then run inside.

*No way No way No way NO WAY*I can't believe I actullay did that.*Knock Knock*I jump when I here a knock at my door. Opening the door slowly, I see tommy standing there.

"Hey I need to give you something before I go," he says quietly. I nod and fully open the door. Now I see that he has his wings out.

He tells me to turn around, so I do. I feel something around my neck."Ok turn around," he says, so I turn."Whats around my neck,"I look down to see a feather on a necklace.

"It's one of my feathers, it will keep you safe," he tells me, akwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I look up at him and smile really big."Thank you, it's just what I needed," I say laughing a little at the end.

Tommy just laughs and nods. He turns to leave but stops mid-way.

"Don't think I forgot about that kiss," tommy says turning back around kissing my cheek. I'm pretty sure my face is a tomato by now but I don't care."Well goodnight y/n/n","Night toms". Then he leaves.*Wow*.

I am never going to take this necklace off.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very pround of this one especlisy since it is longer and again sorry if i'm repeating to many words or there is to much dialoge.

I hope you enjoyed the story, stay healthy and drink water, have a good day or night wherever you are in the world. BYE