Comfort(Ranboo)

Request:No

Type:Platonic

Pov Ranboo

I sat in my panic room crying. The voice wouldn't go away. The tears pained my skin.

One of my music discs playing in the background, hoping it would calm me down. I was rocking back and forth hugging my knees.

"Go away, Go away," I repeated over and over again wanting the voice to go away but it never did. It told me it was my fault and that I blew it up. Hugging my knees tighter, while slowing feeling like I'm going insane.

Pov y/n

I skipped to ranboo's house, exited for our plans. We planned to go out and look for a pet for me. I was specifically  look for a axolotl and a wolf to accompany me in my journeys. Arriving at ranboo's I knock on the door three times.

No answer. I knock three more time. Still no answer. Getting worried I slowly opened the door and shouted,"RANBOO". All I could here were his villagers and the animals outside.

Climbing down his ladder, I look everywhere and I cant find him.

Then it hit me. I quickly climbed back up the ladder and left the house. Running to where I know ranboo's panic room is.

He had told me where it was and why he had it. Ranboo told me that it was getting worse and that he has been spending a lot of time down there. So why didnt I check here first, I yelled at myself in my head.

I swam though the water into the room. When I saw him I quickly ran over to him and hugged him. Ranboo let out a small yelp from me hugging him so suddenly.

When he realized it was me, he hugged back very tightly.

I made small circles on his back and kept telling him 'that it's not real' or 'it will be okay'. Soon he fell alseep in my arms. Getting into a more comfortable  position, I soon fell alseep saying...

I will always comfort you
--------------------------------------------------------
This is for a friend who said that their favorite mcyt was ranboo. I didnt know where I was going with this but I tried.

I hope you enjoy this story, stay healthy and drink water. Goodnight or morning or wherever you are. Byeee