⌗027. [2023] Aftermath of BBMAs

[Diana's POV]

After I ended my live stream on VLIVE, I sat at the edge of my bed and let out a heavy exhale. It's been exhausting and mentally and emotionally overwhelming me.

Well, BBMAs were fine. There were lots of Korean artists who came too. It was a nice sight to see since it's the first time the BBMAs were held face to face like right now. Not virtually any more.

BBMAs were fine. But ... me and Yuta aren't fine.

Somehow, we got into an argument two days ago and until today ... still isn't solved. I saw him at the BBMAs just now but, we did not speak to each other.

I guess the other members of NCT also know about our 'not in speaking terms right now and did not ask anything about the two of us. Plus, we sat quite far from each other.

This is the third day we've been struggling with our ego or maybe, it's just me who is so egoistic. But I don't know. Every single time. I think I'm the one who is wrong here. But is it actually my fault?

I sighed and lay on the bed.

While I was simply staring at the ceiling of my bedroom, I heard the doorbell ringing.

"Yes?" I replied with a loud and clear voice.

"The dancer's team are going out. Aren't you joining? I'm going out too." I heard Manager's Lee voice.

"Gwenchana. I'm not joining. You guys have fun." I replied with the same loud voice.

"Okay. Take care of yourself." He said.

"Nae~," I replied.

Later, he's gone. I let out an exhale and groaned as I rolled on the bed. I eventually turn on my phone and open my Instagram app. I saw Jaehyun's account was the first person on my Instagram story.

I press on it and saw videos and photos of them outside. Surely, they are having fun. I saw Yuta was also having fun. Guess I'm the only one who's having a slump time right now.

Plus, I'm quite lazy and tired to go out to celebrate anything. I'm in the midst of thinking about my future right now. Being an artist for almost 10 years ... I've achieved a lot of things.

What should I achieve again? I've gotten GRAMMYs. What more than that can I get? Isn't this a time for me to come home? I mean – like, stop and give other artists chances to evolve too?

I open my contact book on my phone and scroll through the names of people. Eventually, I open Seo Joon's contact book. Is he busy right now? I look at the world clock.

It's around 3 pm in Seoul. Maybe he's having filming for something. I don't know. Maybe? I decided to chat with him first. I open our chat and texted him.

[ Annyeong, oppa. Are you busy? ]

It didn't take long before he replied.

[ Aniyo. Wae? ]

[ Can I call you? I'm in need of someone to talk to :") ]