⌗022. [2023] Burdened & Pressured

[Diana's POV]

"Fuck."

I muttered and sighed. I've been sighing many times today. I can't even count it anymore. Maybe more than a hundred times. I turn of my phone and put it harshly on the desk.

I cupped my face and groaned.

Just as I expected. Everyone expectation was too high and now, they are disappointed and upset. Plagiarism, copying, imitation. Oh my god. I can't talk 'bout it.

There's no one to blame right here. HYBE Label are really out of ideas on how to create concept photo for me again. I don't know what to do right now. Fans are disappointed about this.

I put my head on top of my folded arm on the desk and sigh, again.

Just then, I heard the password to my door was press on the lock outside my studio and the door opens. I look at the door and saw Manager Lee standing at the door.

"We need to leave now. Our luggage had been checked in already." He said to me.

I exhaled and nodded, "Okay."

I stood up from my seat and kept my phone inside my sling bag that I bring with me. I make sure that all electrical appliances are turned off before I leave my music studio with Manager Lee.

Today, we are heading back to the US for interviews, variety shows, well, work matter.

We headed down to the basement parking and used the van to Incheon International Airport. This is an official work matter. So, there is a possibility that fans are gathered at the airport later on.

In the van, I just stay quiet. I was actually resting my eyes. I went back to my apartment after midnight today was just to pack my luggage and make sure electrical appliances turned off.

After that, I head back to HYBE headquarters and continue practicing for the concert tour in August. It's a huge deal for me and also my team and also HYBE Label.

No K-Pop artist have started a concert offline yet. I'm going to be the first one and what makes it more meaningful is that this is a world tour. WORLD TOUR and mostly STADIUMS.

This is a huge deal and huge matter. So, I cannot joke with performances for this tour.

"Are you okay? You seem to be so tired." Manager Lee asked.

"Yeah, tired." I nodded while closing my eyes.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we're near." He said to me.

I nodded and relax myself until ... I fell asleep.

⎯⎯ 🌻⎯⎯

The moment I stepped out of the van, fans were screaming, cameras flashes were everywhere. I walked quickly pass through all the crowds together with Manager Lee and the other staff.

I didn't bother to look up but just down. Good luck selling this photo of me wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, sneakers, cap, mask and spectacles. I didn't even look up. So, there's nothing to sell here.