𝟷𝟽 | 𝙼

Seonghwa couldn't take it any longer. He needed to know what Yeosang thought about the dinner, and more importantly, Amelia Choi's behaviour.

He wanted to know and understand what the hell sort of person she was, and even more so, he wanted to know whether his own deep-rooted hatred towards Choi San was misplaced or not.

And so breaking strict orders of only wearing suits outside his room door, Seonghwa grabbed his keycard and took off down the hall in only his cotton long sleeved shirt and sweatpants.

Knock knock knock...

Knockknockknockknock...

He knew once should have been enough, but he was impatient, and the longer he went standing out in the open, the more anxious he was becoming...

Until...

The door opened a fraction - just enough for Yeosang's head to poke outside. His eyes widened the instant he saw his choice of attire, and a disapproving look came across him faster than the speed of light. 'Seonghwa what the hell are you wearing?'

He gulped. 'I- I just... I wanted to ask... about Amelia...'

Yeosang's eyes fluttered shut for a moment, as though he thought he should have known that was what he would say.

'Seonghwa, now is not a good time,' he said sternly, his cheeks flushing a little as his eyes hardened.

Seonghwa frowned at his unusual behaviour. 'What?'

'... Sang-ah, hurry up, I'm getting bored.'

Seonghwa's eyes widened. 'Was that Hongjoong's voice?!'

Yeosang sighed in defeat. Turning back to the room, he called back, 'it's Seonghwa.'

'Ooo, invite him in~. Three's a party.'

Seonghwa gulped. 'Wh-what is going on in here?'

Taking a deep breath, Yeosang let his defeat wash away, and almost immediately, it was replaced by a strong sense of catlike prowess and seduction that seemed to sit with his personality naturally. 'Exactly what you think. Still want to come in?'

Seonghwa suddenly felt his pulse rate spike.

'You have three seconds to either come inside, or get your ass back to your room and hope to god no one saw you dressed like this. One.'

Seonghwa's eyes widened. Was this really happening...? Right now?

'Two.'

Seonghwa's heart thudded in his chest, but only because he already knew what his answer was.

He could never say no to him... He would never be able to say no to him.

And so before Yeosang could even say three, Seonghwa stepped forward, causing the slightest spark of surprise to ghost across Yeosang's eyes. He seemed to pause a moment, as though he thought Seonghwa might change his mind.

But it was already far too late for that.

Inside Seonghwa's head, his mind had already been made up. There was just something about that count down that made him want to take the risks...

Yeosang opened the door all the way, letting him inside.

And Seonghwa choked.

Not only was Yeosang dressed only in ripped jeans and an almost sheer white button down shirt about nine fucking sizes too big for him - beautifully showing off his collar bones -, as Seonghwa stepped into the room, he saw Hongjoong casually perched on his bed, leaning against the bed head dressed in long wide legged pants and a similarly too-big button down tucked into the waistband. He was holding a vape between his fingers and casually taking a puff, sensually blowing the smoke into the dimly lit room around him like something from a sixties porn film.