𝟷𝟷 |

A new day, a tad less awkward each time he crossed paths with his boss, Seonghwa could finally focus on his work.

Mostly...

Ding~

Seonghwa glanced to his side to where his phone had lit up.

15:34
New Message: Jung Wooyoung
Hwa, r u busy tonight? I'm bored
San has stuff to do
Wanna get dinner? I miss speaking Korean

He rolled his eyes. Opening up his calendar on his computer, he wanted to double check that he was free, but just then, he saw that as of two and a half hours ago, Mr. Kang had added a dinner to their schedule.

Seonghwa's heart suddenly thudded at the thought of seeing him for such a longer, more drawn out period...

Remain calm, he told himself, taking a deep breath. It will be fine.

And so opening up his phone, he sent his reply text.

Seonghwa
Sorry, business dinner tonight
Will probably be exhausted after :/

Wooyoung
Wow tonight rlly isn't my night. Guess I'll have a romantic bath by myself and watch Sex and the City.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes, before turning his phone face down. He wished he could relax back, have a bath and watch a movie.

In fact, he wished he could do just about anything, other than attend a seated dinner with potentially hours to sit and ponder the entirely unethical decisions he had made these past days...

~~~

Seonghwa had been instructed by his secretary to return to the hotel, and prepare himself for the dinner. And he'd also been given his boss' key card, told to fetch a suit to change into for the dinner, since he didn't have the time to go himself.

And so that was how Seonghwa found himself waiting at the front of the Royal Gala Building, holding his phone in one hand, and a suit in the other, waiting around looking like an absolute moron in front of the general public.

Nodding politely to everyone who walked past him, the moment the familiar black company car pulled up out the front and Mr. Han hurried around to open the door, the moment Seonghwa saw his boss get out of the car, he felt his stomach fill with nerves.

Yeosang nodded to thank his driver before straightening his jacket and glancing around until his eyes met Seonghwa's.

And Seonghwa couldn't breathe.

Memories of the day before flashed clear as day through his head of having him moaning his name while he shivered beneath him, and the way he had looked cuming onto his desk...

As soon as Yeosang walked up to him, he looked him up and down. 'Your suit shirt is crinkled,' he said simply, not seeming too impressed. And Seonghwa had spent that much time trying to make sure he covered every single thing he could get lectured on, that he hadn't even thought about his shirt...

'Sorry...' he said softly, glancing down. 'Sir,' he quickly added.

Yeosang nodded. 'Let's go inside. Tonight is going to be a long one.'

Seonghwa nodded. 'Yes sir.'

And like tearing off a band aid, the worst was over and done with.

But Seonghwa still couldn't help wondering...

How could Yeosang be so calm, after what they'd done...?

~~~

Being shown to their table, Seonghwa and Yeosang filed into two seats out of seven at a large round table. People stood and greeted them as they arrived - the last at their table.