𝟷𝟺 | 𝙼

Seonghwa was nowhere near as terrified to see his boss at work the next morning.

It almost felt like now, there was a certain level of distinction between the way they behaved in the workplace, and the way they behaved outside of the workplace.

Reflecting on his decisions, Seonghwa had vowed never again would he end up getting caught with his lips on his boss' dick under an office desk, but alas, that had not stopped him from occasionally thinking about it.

It was mostly spurred on by the way every time they were alone, Yeosang would look at him shamelessly with those catlike eyes like he was undressing him in his mind, before going back to work as though nothing had happened.

It was almost like they had a secret that no one could know about, and the fact that they had somehow fallen into some kind of probably very unethical scandal was somehow thrilling...

Seonghwa almost jumped out of his office chair as his phone started buzzing beside him, drawing him from his imaginary hotel room wherein he and Yeosang were tangled up once more in the sheets...

Wiping his fantasy from his mind and swallowing back the rising lust within him, Seonghwa cleared his throat and answered his phone.

'Ya! Park Seonghwa, I have been in this country almost three weeks, and not once have I seen you! I don't care what you are doing tonight. I am coming over.'

Seonghwa gulped. There had been a pretty damn fine reason as to why he had been avoiding Wooyoung. And it all had to do with a certain lying piece of shit...

'Wooyoung, I'm just a bit tire-'

'Bullshit. I don't care. When do you finish work- no actually, screw that. Ten-thirty. Be at your hotel room.'

Seonghwa closed his eyes, silently scolding himself. 'Fine... Where's San...?'

He listened to Wooyoung's dismissive sigh. 'Work or something. I don't know. Not the point. I still haven't heard your gossip, and god knows I'm not leaving this country until I do.'

Seonghwa gulped. 'Wooyoung, I'm not telli-'

'See you at ten-thirty! Be late and I'll put all your shit out on the street when I get back to Korea. Bai~'

And with that, he hung up, leaving Seonghwa with an inmate frustration, and the beep, beep, of the line being cut off.

'That little shi-'

'Mr. Park.'

Mr. Kang's stern voice startled him, causing him to jump a little as he looked up, feeling as though he'd done something wrong. 'Yes Boss?'

'Meet and greet at the airport. Get your things, we're leaving.'

Seonghwa scurried to grab his ID and shove his phone into his pocket. But by the time he stood, Yeosang was already all the way across the room, briefcase in hand, and hand on the elevator door.

This was work mode.

And once again, Seonghwa was lagging behind.

~~~

'So you actually came. I didn't think you would to be honest,' Wooyoung said, impressed, as Seonghwa hurried up the hallway to his hotel door.

Seonghwa, out of breath, made it to where Wooyoung was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. He glanced at his watch and kicked himself. Eleven-oh-five.