Chapter 3

We get off the plane and wait to collect our suitcases. Suddenly I get a tap on my shoulder. It was him again. "Hi.. um- you dropped your phone" Noah said. "Oh my god thank you so much" I replied smiling. "So what's your name" he asked as we were both waiting around the spinning luggage carousel to collect our suitcases. I see my grey suitcase coming towards me. "I'm y/n" as you pick it up. "I'm No-" "Noah.. yeah I know" as I cut him off smiling. He laughs and picks up his suitcase that was right behind mine. "I'll see you around y/n". He says smiling and walks away. Thankfully my parents were at the other side of the carousel so they didn't see what just happened. That would have been embarrassing.

I turn around to Jules who was right behind me and was in shock. We both start laughing. My phone started to buzz and it was Louis. "Hey Louis!" "Hey y/n! Are you in London yet?" He questioned. "Sure am" as you lift you phone in the air and do a 360 showing him the airport. "I miss you already" he says. "I miss you too Louis but it's only for two weeks". I laugh. "I can't wait that long!" He laughs and i join with him. "I have to go, our taxi is here"As you walk out of the airport doors. "Oh ok, bye y/n!" "Bye!!"

We make it to our hotel room and crash their for the rest of the evening from jet lag. We got food and then went to bed. I tossed and turned but I couldn't get to sleep at all. It was coming to the hour of 2am and I couldn't stop thinking about Noah with those eyes. Those dazzling eyes looking back at me. I put on a hoodie and went outside to clear my mind. I decided to go for a walk as it was really quiet and peaceful.

I saw a figure walking towards me. All I could see is the hood of their hoodie over their head as the street lamps were shining on the figures head. I still had no clue who it was. I was kinda getting sketched out by it to be honest. I came closer and closer to the figure and I realised who it was..