Chapter 25

Noah's POV:

A couple months go by and I'm filming a movie in y/n's town.

It was getting dark and I went for a walk around her estate.

Just in case, you know.

I see her.

And I did.. it was rainy and cold. I was coming around a corner and there was only one thing on my mind, Y/n.

And when I went around the corner it was y/n. She stepped in a puddle but looked up and saw me.

"Hi" I say.

"Hi" she reply's back quietly.

We lock eyes once again and she says "I better get home." She walks past me and I smell her vanilla perfume. That perfume was my favourite. She would always put it on just for me... I miss it

I was frozen and didn't know what to say in case she gets mad or doesn't agree.

"Screw it" I say in my head. I turn around and shout

"Wait" She stops and turns around. I could already see her eyes watering as the street lamps reflect off them.

"Y/n"

"I love you"

"She's going to say it back, i know it" I say in my head.

"Noah." She says as she breaks down.

"You have no clue what you done to me have you" her fragile voice says.

"I-I know but-

As she says these words my heart breaks more and more.

I thought she would come back.
It's my fault.
Why. Why did I do this to her.

I stare at her and can see that she's struggling so much.

I froze and didn't know what to say.

She takes a few steps back and says "I can't" and runs home.

I stand there looking at the ground in the rain. Getting drenched. That's the last thing I'd be thinking about right now.

As I turn around my eyes start filling up with water. I run my fingers through my wet hair.

I did this to her.

I may regret how we ended. But I'll never forget what we had.

I think back to when I first took her to the river and we danced, and sat on the rock for hours. And how her laugh would always lighten me up. Her beautiful smile. And her warmth. She always made me so safe. When you lie on her chest the smell of her vanilla scent sends me even deeper and deeper in love with her than I already am.

Wow.

I'm such an awful person.

I wish I could just travel back in time. To before where it all went wrong. When we were pointlessly flirting, and joking around, before I fell for her.

Before I broke her heart.

She will search for me in another person, but my god she will never find me.

I will still always love y/n no matter what. Even if we don't get back together.

I hate waiting. But if I'm waiting for her, I'll wait.

No matter what it takes.