Chapter 16

I wake up and pull myself out of bed.

I get changed and pack my bag.
I get ready and go out the door.

As I walk to school I'd normally go pick up Louis and we'd walk together so when I got to his house I kept walking.

When I made it to school I saw Louis coming behind me a good few metres away so I pretended I didn't know he was there.

When I went in I got a few stares and I could hear people saying "isn't she dating Noah?"

I could feel myself panicking so I fast walked to my locker and hid behind the door of my rusty locker.

I started fo take out my books and I could see Louis talking to a group of his friends and we made eye contact.

I quickly turned back into my locker and got my books.

I shut the door and went to class.

It was lunch time and I went to my locker to get my lunch trying to also figure out where I should go. I look over and I could see Louis at his locker getting his lunch too. He looks over and me and waves. I shut my locker once again and head outside to a big tree to read my book.

As I got pretty deep into my book, I could see someone walk towards me.

It was Louis.

"H-hey"

*I look up at him then back at my book*

"Listen I'm sorry for what I did I-I when you told me how much you liked him I got so jealous and I'm so sorry for what I did"

*I notice he has something behind his back*

It was a slushie from the gas station across the road.

When me and Louis were kids, we would always get slushies from that gas station. It was also always something that we would give each other to say sorry or to apologise.

I look up at him not knowing if I should forgive him or not.

I nod.

He smiles.

He sits down next to me and says

"Now tell me all about London" he smiles.

By the end of lunch, it was almost like we never fell out with each other.

I go home and face time Noah.

"Are you sure you want to be friends with him again?"

I pause and stare at him on my phone confused.

"He's my best-friend Noah. He apologised and explained everything"

"Ok I'm sorry"