CHAPTER 3: BEACH DAY

The next morning, I got woken up by Lily, slamming her pillow at my head.

"Good morning, sunshine!", she said, in a cheery, sweet tone: "Come on, we're late for breakfast".

"I'm coming "; I muffled under my breath.

As always, the dining pavilion, was filled with people talking, laughing and enjoying their food. We took a seat, on the last two empty places, which were the once I got that unwanted shower. Lily was in her own world, as she started talking about this new show she discovered. But my head was somewhere else. I half-heartly pocked around in my breakfast, thinking about last night. My head was spinning with thoughts and possibilities.

What is Leo going to do with his 'free wish'?

"Are you even listening?", I heard Lily's voice in the distance.

I jumped back into reality: "Yeah, sure".

Lily sighed: "No you weren't. What are you thinking of?"

A quick moment of coming up with a lie I told her: "I was thinking of my family. I'm worried about them".

That was not a lie. After that dream, I was truly concerned about Morgan, Mom and Dad. I kind of regret sending the letter, explaining everything, since it might break our family apart.

I looked away to scape Lily's worried gaze. My look fell upon a group of people entering the pavilion. The group consisted of Annabeth, who was smiling and waved at me, a boy with blonde hair, a short girl with cinnamon brown hair and dark skin like roasted coffee beans, and a boy with short hair, Asian appearance. He looked like a giant Teddy bear. Piper and Percy laughing and Leo smiling mischievously, as our eyes met. The boy with blonde hair, looked oddly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The group split up, going to their respectable tables. Leo made his way to the Hephaestus table. I caught him looking at me on the way there. He winked at me, made finger guns and laughed. I let out a small giggle and looked away.

What the fuck is happening?

Lily looked at me with a smirk.

"What?", I got defensive.

"Did I miss something?"

"No! Come on let us go", I said, standing up.

Since it was Saturday, we did not have any activities. Lily had the idea, that Piper, Annabeth, her and I would spend the day on the beach. I thrillingly agreed and he went off to ask the other girls.

A few other people were in the cabin, listening to music, reading, painting all that jazz. Lily allowed me to go through her stuff to find some beach clothes. Her wardrobe consisted of a lot of different colours. Greens, reds, pinks, blues, everything.

I found a *navy Blue Bikini with a high waisted bottom and a top with straps and. A bow in the middle.

I changed, put my shorts over the bottom and started packing as Lily came to me.

"So... Two things", she said, taking a bag and stuffing different things inside: "One: Piper and Annabeth both have time We meet them at the beach in 10 Minutes. And two:", she slides over to me: "What happened between you and good ol' Hammer head Leo?"

"Nothing. What do you mean?", I said feeling a small warmth in my cheeks.

She smiled evilly: "Nothing... Different question: Do you know Disney's Hercules?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Debbie! Number three", Lily shouted across the room, getting everybody's attention. And then music started. I immediately recognized it as 'I won't say I'm in Love' from Disney's Hercules.