Prologue

It was a normal Saturday in the Avengers Compound, and I was storming to the workshop looking in every room on my way. At the door, I was stopped by F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Voice Activation required.

"Philippa Stark", I answered kind of aggressive.

Have a good day, Ms. Stark.

The Door opened and I was greeted by AC/DC's Back in Black blasting from the speakers. I scanned the workshop but found nothing living in it.

"Where is she?", I said to myself and walked to a big Working table.

"Where is who?" A voice behind me asked. I jumped and turned around.

"Oh my. Dad! You nearly gave me a heart attack!", I said, relaxing again.

"Sorry, kid. Who are you looking for?", Dad asked, taking a screwdriver from the table in front of us and started fidgeting with it.

"Morgan, she stole my knives and I need them back", I explained: "Have you seen her?"

"You know you shouldn't leave them out for her to just grab, right?". He wiggled with the screwdriver in front of my face.

"Since when are you a good parent?", I laughed sarcastically.

"Hahaha... How funny", he scoffed.

"Well, have you seen her?" I repeated my question. v

"Not since lunch. Have you asked Pepper?"

"Yes.", I sighed.

Suddenly the music died down and Friday started speaking: "S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Coulson wants everybody in the meeting room now".

"Looks like we have to go", Dad said.

"Hold on. We?"

"I think it is time you get into the family business", he smiled and together we made our way to the conference room.

As I walked in, everybody was already there. I greeted them and sat down next to Natasha.

"Nice from you to join us, finally", Natasha said to me and laughed.

I just smiled and as I was about to say something Coulson came into the room with a stern look on his face.

"Well, good to see everybody", Coulson started: "Let me come straight to the point. We found a, supposedly abandoned, HYDRA Research Base in Montauk, New York. Insight says that they have very important documents etc. in there".

"And we should go and get these", Steve concluded.

Coulson nodded: "Right, it's important to not wait too long. We don't need everyone. Stark, Romanov, Barton and Rodgers. So, you will leave today. Go and get ready". With these words he left.

„Ready for your first mission, kid?", Natasha asked smiling at me.

"Ready as I'll ever be", I answered as confident as I could.

"You'll do great", she said and then left to get ready.

I also got up but was stopped by Tony: "Just for your interest, I upgraded your suit, since this might be a more regular thing now".

I smiled from one ear to another and hugged my father tightly.

"Right. Now get ready", he said, and I ran up to my room.

I opened the door and saw a silver suitcase on my bed. Carefully I pressed the button on the top and the case opened automatically. In it was the upgraded suit. A black, full-body one with dark navy-blue accents and a leather jacket with same-coloured details. I put it on, and it fit perfectly. It had two cases one for a gun, the other for a dagger or knife. Also, a black and navy-blue face mask was in the case. As I was putting my hair in a high ponytail somebody knocked on the door.