1 : Friends?

Notes :

Hi all! We meet again in July. Congratulations on making it through this year with, I'm sure countless ups and downs, but keep on surviving this tough era guys. A Beam of light will come soon if not later and make everything okay again.

This is my July story for you all. It's a straightforward fluffy (Is it? I don't know how to describe a story) stuff short story between our two faves.

Enjoy the first chapter and keep smiling through your day.

Happy reading.❤️

~~~~~~

1st Year's of University

Beam moods were spoiled that day because of a certain engineering student. The visible, bold marks founded on his collarbones this morning irks him to no end. The needs to strangled the latter are enormously strong seeing him laughing at his horrified face before running out when he threaten to hit him with the bed lamp.

That very evening, when all of them were gathered at their usual hang out at a cafe owned by Lam's family, Beam punches and kicks Forth mercilessly out of anger but the man didn't retort any of Beam seemingly cute attacks that do nothing to his big buffed build but it's instead hurt Beam's hand.

It's red and bruised. He is whining in pain.

Forth seeing it, trapped the man by making him sits on his lap and securely hold both his hands in a tight hug. Beam tried to wriggle his way out but Forth is too strong for his ordinary strength. He grumbled loudly in frustration at his failed attempts to get out from Forth's grasp on his body.

"What did you do this time?" Phana interrogate his Moon's friend who becomes his best buddy after the competition ended.

"He did this to me! See how blue this is? This is molestation. I'm gonna report you to the police. Lam, give me Phi Kem number. Let him arrest this douche bag!" Beam furiously said flashing his bruised collarbone to his friends by lifting his head.

"He said that he gives you the hickeys?" Phana with his expressionless face asked the pouting man.

"Well... no. I-I assumed he did it. Cos he's there, in my room this morning. I asked and he just... I can't possibly give myself these right?" Beam and his reasoning.

Lam shakes his head at Beam's short term memory. This man is too innocent for his own good, the bar wasn't a good place for him.

"Well, a girl or many girls did that. He saves your ass from being eaten alive by some hormonic hyena at the club last night. Why are you drunk dead anyway last night? Thankfully these guys are there to save you." Kit interjected not wanting Beam to make a fool of himself anymore by accusing Forth of things he didn't do.

"Huh?! I just drink a shot." Beam defending himself.

"Of liquor! Liquor is not beer. And it's five shots." Lam shouted at Beam whose obliviousness made him frustrated.

"You!! No more drinking alone at the bar! Who knows what psycho might you run into next time. And you owe him an apology." Phana reprimanded Beam for being irresponsible for himself. His alcohol tolerance wasn't that high and anything can go wrong last night.

Beam pouting being scolded by his friends but he is still sitting on Forth's lap as Forth's grip on Beam's body has been loosening since a while ago. He however didn't shift himself to any available seat on the table.

"Sorry...You should explain instead of laughing at me this morning." Beam turned his head to meet Forth's eyes and apologize for wildly accusing Forth of the hickeys on his body.