6 : Domestically Forever?

Present time

"Is it good? I'm getting better is it?" Beam is beaming with happiness looking at his masterpiece placed on the dining table.

"Hmm...not bad. The presentation is A+. Lemme taste it first." Forth eyes dilated the moment it invaded his taste bud. He's definitely getting better.

"How was it?" His eyes are hopefully looking for praises from his dear husband. Forth always cook for him so he badly wanted to return the favour.

"Emm..."

"Loveeee..."

Forth laugh at Beam impatiently waiting for his comments.

"Awesomely cooked." Forth peck Beam lips and continue to eat his breakfast. A heavy breakfast. Pad Thai for breakfast. "Thanks, baby."

Beam returned it with a hug and a peck to his husband cheek before disappearing into the kitchen to prepare his coffee. He is so happy that Forth loves his breakfast.

It's been four years that they have been happily married but Forth felt like it was just yesterday that he proposed to Beam on top of the hill.

"Don't tire yourself, baby. You are rarely given off days by your boss. So just rest and I'll do my best to finish work early. We can go to Phi Ian house afterwards." Forth needs him to rest. He's been busy at the hospital, trying to cope up with Phana's father plans for the gang.

"It's the calm before the storm Love. Pha wants us to start preparing for our speciality. But the good thing will be, I won't be as busy after that. I just need to concentrate on paediatric. I think we should tell them that we are married. Phana lonely ass annoyed the hell out of me. He thought maybe I'm as lonely as he is when I'm not! He is clearly juicing me and Kit out there. I hope he finds someone to fuck soon!!"

Beam sigh in frustration at how many times that he had to bail on Forth to chip in between shifts so he can brush up his medical skills according to the Great Phana. Forth won't mind he added. Every fucking time. He doesn't want Forth to feel like he neglected him.

"We should hold a proper wedding ceremony and invites them all." Forth proposed after Beam finished venting out his frustration.

"Woah! Let's do that. Phi Moe can help, right?"

"Let's talk to mum later," Forth said caressing Beam's jawline with his thumb.

Forth is enjoying his married life so far with his former best friend, "I love you."

"Love you more SugarBoo."

Beam smiles are all that Forth needs in his life.

Beam is his world. He is glad he took the chance to make Beam his that day.

~~~~~~

"You mean you're finally boyfriend?" Kit corrected Beam's announcement. He just told them that he and Forth are married. He skips a lot of announcements in his opinion.

The attendees, Phana, Lam, Park and Ming along with Wayo and his two years boyfriend, Joss nodded to Kit remarks while Forth just silently sipping his coffee, leaning on his seat while Beam tried to explain everything to them.

They are having their reunion at one of Lam's family cafe branches in the city.

"No. We are married. Third-year university. Not many knows. Only my family and his. Safety purpose. His sister just experiences some kidnapping incidents at that time and Forth father suspected someone related to his family so we didn't tell anyone. It's a rush marriage. I know. Blame him. He thought I was going to leave him if he screws up again." But it sounded like a joke to their friend. A makeup story to prank them.