5 : Beginning of Forever?

2nd Year's of University

Phana and Yo become official.

So do Ming and Kit.

The Moon and Star competition bring great changes in both of Beam's best friends love life.

The gang leader Phana, his eyes cannot leave the cute figure invading his sanity since he bumps into him at his dorm building earlier this semester.

Kitty the tsundere, however, needs more than a pretty face to convince him to be committed in a relationship. But Ming did pretty well and the Kitty Kat finally falls for his charms after he coaxes Kit to be his boyfriend if he won the Moon title that year.

Beam?

"Naa...naaa...Forthhh...I don't want to be alone on the trip. Follow me naaa...I would just end up by myself if their boyfriend joins in." Beam is pleading to the busy man to join him on their trip to the beach this weekend. It's something the doctors do every month for a stress reliever.

"Hmm..." Forth just answer with a hum which makes Beam excited.

"Yayy!! Thank you. I'll make sure we'll be having a good time." Beam added giving Forth a hug from behind of his working chair. He's busy assembling the parts of his new project when Beam barges in and started to whine about their monthly trip.

Forth smiles while having still having Beam hugging his neck from behind and tells Forth his day. It becomes part of their routine whenever they met.

Other than Phana and Kit, Forth has slowly becoming Beam favourite human to interact with. And maybe Grumpy Lam too.

~~~~~~

The presence of two hot guys on the beach attracts many eyes, may it is girls or boys.

Forth manly visual is too much for them to handle, they're literally drooling over him and that didn't escape Beam's eyes.

He was annoyed.

He doesn't want Forth to leave him alone during this vacation to have fun somewhere.

Meanwhile for Forth, agreeing to Beam request to take a stroll on the beach is a bad idea, he was fuming inside seeing the hungry gazes trying to eat Beam alive.

He doesn't want to kill anyone on this vacation.

Suddenly a kiss was planted on his lips making him blinks in confusion. Beam is kissing him and trying to deepen it but Forth was too startled to respond at first.

When he was finally aware of what Beam is doing, a smirks form on his lips as he takes over Beam sloppy kisses and dominated it. Their make-out sessions on the beach were witnessed with envious and heartbroken people who were hoping they can hook up at least with any one of the two hot guys they just saw.

Some were awwing in adoration of the cute couple.

Beam on the other hand is drowning in Forth's kisses. It's been too long that he kissed someone that his sensitivity is easily triggered by Forth hot kiss.

"Should I call Phi Kem? That's molestation there." Forth whispered in his ear after he ended the kiss seeing Beam is starting to lose his breathing.

"You'll leave me to hook up with those girls or boys if I didn't do that. You promise. So...I need to mark my territory first." Beam replied still catching his breath.

"Marking up your territory huh?"

"You promise you won't leave me alone."

"That's not how you mark your territory, Beam. I can easily sneak out after you sleep."