Baby Your Perfect To Me...

Dear Jaiden,

Baby.. I just wish I was with you right now. Like I truly wish that I was. But it'll be okay princess. What he did to you.. it was wrong. I know he's related to you through your grandpa. And you have to see him tomorrow but don't worry. It wasn't your fault.

I know you think that it is but it isn't baby. He is not a man. And this is coming from a man. He is not a man. Cause if he was a man he wouldn't have made those inappropriate comments about you. He shouldn't have done that. He wouldn't.. no he shouldn't even think about that cause a real man would have never ever done that shit and it's disgusting that he did that. My heart is going out to you love.

Just... Just imagine us. Imagine us listening to Starting Line by Luke Hemmings. And Listening to the Hamilton Soundtrack.

Imagine us watching Hamilton and Heathers while eating your favorite chips. Imagine us at the lake. imagine us at the rooms.

I'll be there in at least 2 hours okay? Darling just hold on. It'll be okay. It actually hurts my heart. It hurts me to see you hurt. I wish I can take your pain away.

I wish I can just kiss you, hug you, cuddle you and just hold you close to me. I don't care if you cry or not whatever you want to do I just want to feel you in my arms. I want to be able to feel you and know that you're there. That you're here with me and that you're safe.

Just please... If he talks to you.. move away. Tell him to back off or hell if you have to fight him. Run to your mom or dad. But if he says something to you. If he touch your or even think about you I will hurt him Jaiden. I will seriously go over there and hurt him.

But.. just know.. that I love you. That I am always here for you and I have your back princess. I'll be there at the funeral in 2 hours and we can do or go wherever you want to go. Babygirl. You're so strong and beautiful. Never forget that.

I love you so much.. So much.

Love,
     Hardin Scott ❤

outerspxce-