my heartbeat in your hands..

Dear, Frida

I don't know.. how to even start. I'm just kinda annoyed that I can't spend time with you, I can admit that I sometimes look like I don't want to talk to you but I do, but your friends are always in the way.

Sometimes I try to go to your locker to put your favorite things in there, cause I know you like the movie ' last night on soho ' and white cheddar popcorn ( which is kinda low-key good since I tried it for your sake. )

I just wanna hangout with you, you know? We can be in my room, or your room looking at your favorite TV shows or movies.

I always imagine use creating things like bracelets, cause I know you love creating stuff, while listening to heartbear by childish gambino.

But, no your friends are so annoying they always taking you away from me, and I just want to hold you close and kiss you, showing everyone that you're mine and only mine. I sometimes be wanting to push them away and pull you with me but I hold my composure down.

' I wanted you to know, Whenever you are around, can't speak, I can't speak '

But, eventually you'll be mine and hopefully you love me how I love you.

Forever and Always. I love you.

With Love,

Your Love ❤️

fridathedahlia--

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭 ~ 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 🎉