gold ; jj maybank [pt.3]

part three ; tricks

"Are you guys serious? You're idiots

"Are you guys serious? You're idiots."

-unfinished series
-

You turned around in the large tomb to see a while FedEx package 'For Bird' printed on it in messy hand writing. You handed it out to John B and climbed out of the stone.

"That's not gold." Pope groaned.

"Holy shit. This is from my dad."

You gave John B a reassuring smile looking over to Pope.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ stated, rushing behind the tombstone.

"Go."

"It's the guys who robbed your house."

The four of you hid behind the rock, turning off your flashlights.

"Do you think it's them?"

"Homies got a gun."

"Screw this." You stated, rushing off to the Twinkie.

You darted through the cemetery with John B, Pope and JJ right behind you.

You all jumped the large fence, successfully getting over but Pope got stuck.

"Guys! Guys!"

"Shit."

"Guys I'm stuck." Pope grunted.

"Pope come on!"

JJ pulled out his gun and you immediately grabbed it.

"Don't grab a gun like that."

"Then don't point it at someone's ass."

"You're fine! It's just a little tootsie roll."

Everyone laughed as you got into the Twinkie, taking off.

-

John B sat at the table, preparing himself for what he was about to to see, or hear and JJ was making and sandwich.

"That had mould on it three days ago." You scrunched up your face, standing next to him.

"I'll just pull of the bad parts, plus mould is good for you. It's just a natural organism." He kissed you on the cheek and put the two pieces of very mouldy bread together.