Chapter 15 Punishing Zhang Zhaodi

Old Lady Liu glanced at Zhang Zhaodi. After a while, she tried to persuade her earnestly, "Zhaodi, I wanted you to adopt A'Li before, because Chunhua was way out of line. But now, Chunhua has changed. She treats A'Li very well and is very diligent. She is doing very well. "

Zhang Zhaodi lowered her head silently, and responded very kindly: "Yes, mother. I may have been dazzled just now."

She thought that Ye Chunhua would lose A'Li immediately after making such a big mistake and then she would have a chance to adopt A'Li.

But she failed. And she made her mother-in-law feel that she was was framing Ye Chunhua. Fortunately, Zhongfu had already gone to find his younger brother, and she also persuaded several uncles to consent to her adoption of A'Li.

As for the eldest grandfather who was the authority in the family, he only trusted Zhongliang. 

Ha, Zhongliang had been moving out for business all the year round, and Zhongfu had the final say in the family affairs.

By that time, Zhongfu would not fall under his mother's influence because he only listened to Zhaodi.

However, how did Ye Chunhua do that!?

Zhang Zhaodi was puzzled, and got dazed for a moment.

"Zhaodi, let's forget about adopting A'Li. Doctor Xu said that it is not easy for you to get pregnant

because of your irregular periods. You'll be expecting a baby if you take the

medicine and look after yourself carefully."

"Okay, mom."

Zhang Zhaodi answered, but she sneered in her heart, "I had been married for five years, but had never been pregnant. I will definitely adopt A'Li! Old lady, you are old, do you think you are still the head of the family? No! Now the head of the family is Zhongfu, is me!”

Old Lady Liu held Zhang Zhaodi's hand and said, "I

believe you misunderstood it for a while. You have always been kind to me and A'Li, even someone like Chunhua, you are very kind to her! Zhaodi, you are

such a good person,

god will bless you and you will get pregnant!"

The two chatted in the room, but they heard Ye Chunhua call out from outside, "Zhaodi, I cooked some meat this morning. Would you like to try it?"

Zhang Zhaodi frowned, "Did you steal the meat?" How could she be so kind?

"How could mother eat the stolen meat? Don't worry, come on."

"Go ahead." Old Lady Liu laughed so hard, "It's delicious."

Zhang Zhaodi was skeptical and wanted to look for defects in Ye Chunhua, so she ran to the kitchen.

Looking at Ye Chunhua who was smiling so sincerely, Zhang Zhaodi opened the lid.

The delicious smell made Zhang Zhaodi's mouth water.

"I've never tasted such delicious meat! I'll eat it. I have helped you a lot. I deserve it. Is that too much?" Zhang Zhaodi scoffed. As her mothrt-in-law was not here, she did not need to pretend to be a good person.  

Ye Chunhua still smiled, "No, no, no, it's okay to eat it all. There is still some meat left for noon."

"However, Zhaodi, I would like to ask you for help. I need to go out for a while, could you please help me to take care of mother-in-law and A'Li?"

So she asked for help…

Zhang Zhaodi continued to eat, "Ok, I hope you will go out everyday so that I can be close to A'Li. Chunhua, the meat is really delicious. What kind of meat is this? "

"The two natural predators of rats, one is snake, the other is a very fluffy..."

Zhang Zhaodi was in a daze and her face turned red. Then she covered her chest and tilted her head to one side, "Eww…"

"Zhaodi, you have agreed. I'll go out first.”

"Eww… you… you did this on purpose, did you... oh…" Zhang Zhaodi was almost crazy, this damn woman knew perfectly well that she dare not eat cat meat!