Chapter 6 Who Dares to Take My Daughter Away?

Just as Ye Chunhua was pondering the countermeasure, Old Lady Liu winked at Zhang Zhaodi.

Zhang Zhaodi took the hint, picked up A'Li and left.

A'Li just cried, "Mommy, I don't want auntie to be my mommy. I want my own daddy and mommy."

Adoption?

It was possible that Zhang Zhaodi had the

intention of adoption first, but... maybe any normal mother-in-law would do

this.

Always being scolded and beated by the original body owner, A'Li almost died this time because of her.

But! I'm not the original body owner!

Who dares to take my daughter away?

"Don't go!"

Zhang Zhaodi frowned tightly and looked at Ye Chunhua who was standing in the doorway, "What are you doing?"

Old Lady Liu picked up the blowpipe and said, "Ye Chunhua, step aside! You're the devil, and you're rotten to the core!"

"I said, don't go!" Ye Chunhua ignored Old Lady Liu who was holding the blowpipe, only glaring at Zhang Zhaodi ferociously with her small eyes.

"You... What do you want to do?" Zhang Zhaodi was frightened by the fierce look in her eyes and broke into a cold sweat.

Had the cold autumn come in advance this year?

Seeing that Ye Chunhua didn't reply, Zhang Zhaodi was more afraid, so she used her trump card, "Mother..."

"A'Li is injured so badly

that if the wound on her back festers, she will die. Do you really want to keep her so that you can torture her at night?

It doesn't matter if you irritate me to death, I'm old, but A'Li, she is just a kid."

Old Lady Liu was furious! The damn Ye Chunhua should have gone to hell!

She gasped heavily for breath with

whirring sound and could barely stand!  

Zhang Zhaodi held A'Li in her arms. It was not easy to support her. Ye Chunhua hurriedly supported her.

Old Lady Liu pushed Ye Chunhua away. She stood firmly by holding the door frame and said, "I would rather be dead than be supported by you!"

The old lady was so stubborn.

It was so hard to please her.

Well, never mind.

Ye Chunhua sighed, closed her eyes, and knelt heavily on the ground, "Mother, it is my fault to irritate you. When Zhongliang comes back, we'll take you to the town to see the doctor and get you cured."

Ye Chunhua knelt down to express her thanks to her morther-in-law for getting someone to save her.

Old Lady Liu was so astonished that the damn woman did not fight with her but knelt down to her!

"Mother, A'Li has been injured so badly, and she only wants me to take care of her. She will struggle to cry and roar if you let her go with Zhaodi, and the wound would be even more difficult to heal. She didn't sleep well in the past two nights, right? "

Old Lady Liu slowly put down the blowpipe.

Zhang Zhaodi frowned, "Mother, not sleeping well is better than being abused! Ye Chunhua beats and pinches A'Li every day!"

Old Lady Liu hesitated, raising the blowpipe again.

Ye Chunhua kowtowed to Old Lady Liu three times with great respect, and said, "I knew I was wrong

after being saved from the jaws of death. Mother, let A'Li stay with me and you live with us together. As long as

you find out I'm not doing it right, being disrespectful to you or mistreating

A'Li, you can go to ancestral temple and

discuss with uncles about the adoption of A'Li."

"Granny, let's live together."

Old Lady Liu looked at A'Li and didn't have the heart to refuse.

"Thank you, mom, for

giving me a chance to turn over a new leaf!" She said with sincerity. Saving her from death was similar as giving her a new lease of life. Ye Chunhua kowtowed again.

Old Lady Liu was so stunned that she didn't know what to do. Being used to

sparring and scolding with Chunhua, she got flustered when Chunhua kowtowed to

her.

Ye Chunhua wouldn't give Old Lady Liu the chance to regret. She reached out and took A'Li directly from Zhang Zhaodi's arms.

Zhang Zhaodi felt

empty when her hands wer empty.

Zhang Zhaodi began to prepare the adoption of A'Li a year and a half ago.

Otherwise, no one would take good care of Ye Chunhua.

It was going too far that Ye Chunhua starved and mistreated A'Li. So she had the opportunity to take care of A'Li in the night from time to time.

It was she who put A'Li to bed recently. A'Li cried at first, but then she also slept very well and

grew closer to her.

What's wrong with mother-in-law?

The old lady had already agreed that she could

adopt A'Li when Zhongfu and Zhongliang came back from Luzhou.

Zhang Zhaodi felt even more uncomfortable at the thought of A'Li would have become her daughter half a month later.... Her mother-in-law changed her mind as soon

as Ye Chunhua knelt down and kowtowed? In the past one year and more, she

treated her mother-in-law with filial respect.

What a waste of her efforts! Zhang Zhaodi stared at Ye Chunhua bitterly: How did this stupid woman

suddenly begin to understand everything? How could she know that the mother-in-law was short-tempered and soft-hearted?"