Chapter 9 Treat Her Mother-in-law

"I'm beat!" Ye Chunhua slumped on the ridge, exhausted.

The ridge slowly sank down.

Damn it! She was so overweight that she weighed more than 200 Jin! Everyone could rest on the ridge by standing aside. Why couldn't she even sit on it?

Ye Chunhua hurriedly got up and ran to the bamboo forest where she was able to rest for a while.

"Life is a bit hard here, but there's no danger. This body is much stronger and healthier than average." Ye Chunhua held an ancistrodon acutus in one hand, which was just about to bite her, and an owl taken from the hunter's trap in the other. She was very satisfied with it.

She quickly tied up the preys and carried them back.

If she lost weight and received some training, she should only be slightly weaker than her previous life. Ye Chunhua patted her fat belly, feeling a little bit grateful to the original body owner's family for all kinds of mild tonics.

Their original intention was not to make the original body owner healthy, but to make her fat as a pig.

However, this comedy of errors had happened since ancient times.

She became the ultimate beneficiary.

After Ye Chunhua went home, she got changed and washed her clothes before starting to deal with the herbs.

Wash them first, ground them, and then mix them well with an appropriate amount of liquor.

Finally, she put a little of the herbs into the medicine bottle which was given by Doctor Xu.

While A'Li was asleep, she applied the reconstituted medicine on A'Li.

Perfect! Little A'Li didn't wake up.

Ye Chunhua stretched out and put A'Li's little head on her arm.

"Hey, A'Li smells great."

She couldn't help it, as if she couldn't kiss enough.

Looking at the window, it was almost daybreak.

In her previous life, this kind of intensive exercise was nothing at all. But it was indeed a little too much for this body.

Ye Chunhua just slept for a while and then she heard the sound of pine wood choppering when villagers got up to cook.

"A new day has arrived!"

Ye Chunhua scratched her head and got up, and started to raise the fire to cook the porridge. There was only a little rice left in the rice tank, which was borrowed from her sister-in-law Zhang Zhaodi.

There was no more rice again! Alas! Fortunately, there was meat today.

Wu Zhongliang was a diligent person who also paid attention to the quality of life, so his family had the best double stove in the village.

The original body owner was so lazy that she had almost never used the back stove. The cauldron was rusty with thick oily spots on the wooden lid, which almost made Ye Chunhua vomit.

Without the steel wire balls, Ye Chunhua could only scrape off the oily spots by a kitchen knife.

The porridge on the front stove and the snake meat and eagle broth on the back stove were both very thick when Old Lady Liu coughed violently.

"Mother, wait a moment. I'll pour some water to you."

"Where is my medicine?"

"The medicine has already been decocted long ago. I placed it on the lid of the pot so it wouldn't be too hot now. Oh! A'Li gets up!"

Ye Chunhua hugged A'Li, who was staggering, "It's autumn, and it's very cold in the morning. Mother, wait a minute, I will dress A'Li a coat."

Little A'Li said sweetly, "Granny, granny, I'm so happy! Mommy is making the broth! It smells delicious!"

"Huhoooo, what are you talking about? Broth, what, broth! Huhoooo."

Old Lady Liu breathed as loud as pulling the bellows.

What was wrong with this grumpy old lady? Why was she so angry? Did she want to die?

Ye Chunhua took a dress casually, put it on A'Li, and went to Mrs. Liu's room with A'Li in her arms..

Old Lady Liu held the edge of the bed and sat on the front part the bed. She already had a sullen face.

Damn it! Why was she so angry?

Please don't die!

Ye Chunhua put down A'Li and helped Old Lady Liu to lean on her shoulder, and then lightly kneaded her back.

"What are you doing? My back hurts so much! Damn you. Do you want to kill me?"

Ye Chunhua just ignored her, and even stretched out her hand to pull the little A'Li who was about to cry.

"Don't be afraid, A'Li. I'm not doing anything bad."

"I'm a good person, I won't harm A'Li's grandma, trust me." Little A'Li stubbornly raised her head to prevent tears from falling.

"Huhoooo. A'Li, don't you be fooled by your vicious mother. She hates me for letting you be adopted... if I become a ghost after I die, I will still kill you."

"Huhoooo. You're the devil, and you're rotten to the core! Go to hell!"

Ye Chunhua still ignored her and kneaded more heavily.

Actually, she could knead slightly, but the old lady cursed too badly.