chapter 18

Masaru went to the capital with members of the Silver Eagles who rescued him, where they told him that a monster appeared there.

Masaru found Maria with some members of black bulls.
Then everyone dispersed to provide assistance and evacuate people.

Masaru looked at that monster angrily, if he had been more careful, He was not surprised by that person and hit him, he grit his teeth in anger.

- “Do you have a solution for this?”  Maria asked.
- "I don't know, it seems to have been modified well" Masaru replied.
- “Perhaps there is way,” Maria whispered , She stopped on the roof of a house and looked at the beast.
Masaru looked at her in astonishment.

- "Do you remember the story our grandmother used to tell us in the past? That we are the chosen, and there is a power that will come out of us in the future".
- “Do you believe her? She was old and we were kids, How do you remember that story about our relatives with pointy ears, even if we wanted thereُs no way to get that power out?” Masaru was skeptical.
- "I still remember every letter of it, because it gave me hope with strength, when our mother was trying to keep us away from everyone, what if we used our spell that we used on Akemi on ourselves and released the power in us".

Masaru opened his eyes in shock as he heard her suggestion,
- "Do you think this will work?".
- “Maybe, but it will unleash our inner strength with full force no matter what, and at least if we don’t succeed we can buy time for Captain Asta and the rest to destroy this monster and keep them out of danger”.
Masaru smiled at this suggestion and took out the magic device from his pocket.
....................................
At that time Mimosa arrived at the area where Asta was, where she received a request for help to heal him, when she arrived he was lying on the ground and Noelle was holding his hand tightly and there are some tears on her cheek, Mimosa accepted  from a time ago that Asta has no feelings towards her and  She has to accept this idea in order to get over the pain she felt in her heart, in the end you can't force someone to love you, and she will only be a close friend to him, she didn't know if this applied to Noelle or not,  because asta didn't care about any  girl , all he was cared about getting stronger,  but now when she saw him pressing his hand on Noelle hand and smiling at her, she knew something might change, and she had to be ready for it to happen and be happy for it.

She approached them where Noelle finally noticed her , and she moved for her to heal Asta.
- "It's bad, his wounds are healing but there is something I can't heal that seems to be poisoned and this poison is still only with the use of antidote", Mimosa whispered.

-"It can't be, please do something and don't let him die" Noelle voice was terrified, but Mimosa had nothing to reassure her.

-  "I think I have a antidote that suits him" They heard a stranger's voice and looked at him, they knew him to be the assistant of the King of Cedar , He took out an antidote from his pocket and sat next to Asta.

- "I don't trust you, why did you suddenly appear and you have the treatment now, even the one who stabbed him is not from Clover, is he among you, what are you planning?" Luck asked in a fatal tone.
- “This is not the time for doubts , asta will die if we leave him,” Mimosa said.

That man approached and gave Asta the antidote.
- "It will start working in a little while, It's better not to move , I'm sorry for what we did , We were deceived , I don't expect you to forgive us, but we will try to clean up the mess we caused".

That man tone was sincere and Asta felt his remorse and that he had been deceived,
- "It's okay, we have to defeat that monster now and then we will think about the rest" , Asta was talking hard as he tried to sit down and Noelle supported him.

Meanwhile, reinforcements arrived from the neighboring kingdoms to support Clover ,They came to help, though they were not called upon, because they were not to leave their allies in danger.

Where Yuno made sure to come himself with some of his soldiers, Clover is the country where he was raised, and he arrived at the place where Asta is.

- "You seem to be in bad shape, it's good that I came to save you".
- "Yuno, who said we need your help I'm not done yet" , Asta said with a smile as he tried to sit down by himself
............................
The rest of the captain joined the battlefield, where the last of them were fuegoleonĺll and Nozel.

Suddenly, they saw the attack of dark magic from the southern side , they knew that this magic means that Yami is there, and they went to that area and saw Yami accompanied by Charlotte and some magic knights.

- “What is going on here?” Yami asked.
- "Long story, but in short  this monster was modified by a madman and the men of the Cedars Kingdom got involved in this somehow, but the matter was resolved, what is the situation here?" , Nozel said.

- “That is why he releases many kinds of magic, and our magic does not affect him,” Yami replied.
- "We can't use our power to the fullest , until we don't hurt the people here and we don't know if our magic will affect him,"  Charlotte said.

Yami then received a call on the magical tool , he looked at him in astonishment before opening the device, he heard Masaru voice coming from him.

- “Captain, we have a plan that may guarantee defeating this monster or weakening it to a large extent so that you can defeat it, but everyone must stay away from the area by at least 5 meters from all sides”.
- “Have you not seen the strength of that beast, how you plan to defeat it?”
- "I can't explain in detail , There is a spell in our family that we will use on ourselves this time, but it may be strong and cause harm to people".
- "That's what we were going to do. We're going to evacuate people".
-"This includes you too" , Masaru Yami interrupted.

-“We are not leaving..” Then the device was taken by fuegoleon to speak to
"Are you sure of this?"
"Yes, if we don't defeat him, we will weaken him so much that you can destroy him," Masaru replied confidently.
"Okay, you heard, everyone evacuate the area, that's an order."
fuegoleon said in a sharp tone so that no one would think to object.
Yami didn't like to pull back then he took a sharp look from Charlotte "We have to trust them"  she whispered to him.
He sighed as he retreated as they met Patri and Rhya.
"We're here to help," Rhya said with a sly smile.
"I don't think we'll need it," Yami said, lighting his cigarette and looking in the direction of the monster.

There, a large circle of light erupted, bringing back memories of what happened when Masaru and Maria used their spells on Akemi and cast out her true power.

To becontinued.....