07

Mirae POV

I took a deep breath as i walked my self into the gigantic building, this very well known building belongs to the biggest kpop entertainment industry, HYBE LABELS.

I can't believe i'm actually here, i stood there in front of the elevator for it to open, the elevator finally opened, i let my self in at first i thought i was alone but then a man wearing a grey oversized tee with a black long pants yelled at me asking me to wait, i waited as he sprinted.

His face was covered in a black mask, my guess is he is one of the idol here, he actually look kind of familiar, "thank you." he says as he bows to me, what a polite guy, he then took his mask off and smiled at me.

He. smiled. at. me.

The Jeon Jungkook just smiled at me, i guess it is a good sign.

"where to?" he asked me politely as he pressed the 10th floor where he wanted to go.

"oh, same as you Jungkook-ssi." i answered him as i smiled at him.

He nodded at me as we were about to close the elevator, until a high pitched voice stopped us.

"wait for me!"

A girl entered the elevator, not even a thank you was thrown at either of us, she was just busy with her phone, she gives me an elegant aura radiating from her.

"good morning Ms. Bang." Jungkook greeted her.

"oh, good morning Jungkook!" she greeted him back, as she finally notice me.

"i have never seen you before?" she says as i blinked my eyes at her.

"Good Morning Ms. Bang, I'm Oh Mirae, I'm new here."

i greeted her, she looks so pretty.

"ah, that explains why i never see you before, I'm Bang Shin Hye, Bang PD's  oldest daughter."

She introduced her self in an elegant manner just like a queen.

"ah it's nice to meet you Miss Bang."

i told her as she smiled at me and then she took her leave as the elevator stopped at the 5th floor.

"have a nice day Jungkook-ssi, Mirae-ssi."

She says as she was leaving the 2 of us alone.

"so, Mirae-ssi?" he says as he smiled at me, that's the cutest smile ever.

"yes, Jungkook-ssi." i answered him immediately.

"I'm guessing you are applying to be our new makeup artist huh?" he asked as i nodded at his question.

"i hope we can get along then."

he says as  the elevator finally stopped at the 10th floor, the destination where as i was told to gathered and meet the whole makeup team.

"i hope so."

I told him as he went to meet his other members, but he turned around for a while just to sent me a wink, totally didn't prepared for that but i smiled at his cute act.

"i guess, I'm early then."

I took a seat at the spacious room not far from the room Jungkook entered just now.

Few minutes passed by there are at least 6 people in this room now.

All of them are here to join the make up team, just like me.