28

unknown number: 𝚋𝚋𝚢, 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚞. 😘

Mirae: 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛.

unknown number: 𝚗𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝, 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚞 𝙾𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎.
seen

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

She throw his phone away as soon as she receives that creepy text from a stranger, who is this guy.

she decided to left it on seen.

but it doesn't stop until she replies back.

unknown number: 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗.
unknown number: 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚜.

Mirae: 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛 𝚞?

unknown number: 𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚞, 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎.

Mirae: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛!

unknown number: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚓𝚊𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚎.

Mirae: 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍

whoever that guy is, she hates them already, how could they joke about Jaehyun like that?

Jeffrey: 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔.

Mirae: 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗?

Jeffrey: 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞 𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?

Mirae: 𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.

Jeffrey: 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

Mirae: 𝚘𝚔.

"who are you texting baby?" her boyfriend asked as she showed her text with Jeffrey.

"should i come with you?"

"do you want to?"

he nodded as she smiles.

"okay!"

once they are done, they are going to the karaoke room to meet up with Jeffrey.

"Jeffrey!" she greeted him as he turned around and smile at her and Jungkook.

Her eyes then widen at the sight of 2 Jeffrey in front of her.

"what the hell?"  she asked in surprise, Jungkook was in shock as well.

"it's been a long time baby."

he is standing there alive and breathing, her body froze, she doesn't know how to react, questions after questions are filling her mind.

how is this possible? who did she buried? why is he doing this?

he was about to walk closer to her and pull her into his embrace, only to be stopped by Jungkook.

"hands off dude, she is my girlfriend." he said as Jaehyun only smirked at him.

"i know that, but i was her first love."