16

Mirae POV

Koo: 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 🥺 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

of course it was fun, it was fun until i was in the kitchen alone with him.

we were washing the dishes since Mark went home earlier with Jeffrey, so Jungkook thought that he wanted to help me with the dishes and talk more.

i was cool with it, we washed and joked  around a bit, splashing water here and there.

i was trying to put the pan i was using to cook to the drawer but the drawer was too high for me to reach, so he helped me out in a very extra way.

you know that k-drama scenes where the guy helped the girl out from behind? he appeared from behind as his hand touched mine lightly.

He made my heart race and i swear i could feel his breath on the back of my neck, it gave me goosebumps.

i turn around but well, it wasn't a good idea because once i turned around i faced his face, it was only inches away from mine, the crazier part was that our lips actually touched each other, i pulled away right before it went even more wilder.

don't wanna ruin the professional relationship between him no matter what.

"i think i should just go home." he said right after he was done with the dishes.

"yeah, i think you should, it's already late, see you tomorrow koo."

after he left, i was holding my breast wishing for my heart to stop beating so fast like it was in marathon.

what has he done to me?

***
JK POV

Oh My God, we almost kissed.

"yah, JK!" i wasn't noticed that Jin hyung been calling my name since i got to the dorm, my mind was so full of her.

her lips specifically, can you blame me? our lips was connected but too bad no tongue involved.

"huh? yeah? why hyung?" i asked as he rolled his eyes in a sassy manner.

"where were you? what time is it? Tae just got into a scandal today, stay away from trouble would you?"

Right, for a second there i actually forgot about the scandal, my mind was occupied with her, she made me forget how rough today is.

"don't worry, i was out with a friend."

I explained to him as he nodded.

"I know how much you despise Rin, but we can't do anything without evidence Kook."

"ah hyung, I'm a 100% it's her, just wait, I'll collect the evidence."

***

On a new day there will always a new things that you learned, could be that your neighbor work as a porn star, could be that someone you really admire was involved in an accident that caused your family died, you could expect just about everything even the unexpected ones.

"this is what you are looking for, this file has your answer."

the latter took the brown envelope filled with the information he's been looking for.

"are you sure that you can put these people behind bars? they are filthy rich."

or expect that your client is a very wealthy man who chose to stay lowkey with his appearance.