24

Hearing that the love of his life fainted through the phone, he immediately rushed to her apartment, not caring about anything else anymore.

"is she okay?"

Jeffrey nodded at him.

"what happened?"

"i told her about her background, the memories that she lost when she was 9."

"should i stay here until she wake up? will that be okay?"

he was conflicted, if he stays when she wake up, he wouldn't know how to explain to her.

if he leaves, he doesn't know when he can see her anymore.

"she doesn't need anymore surprise in her life, give her a break, she deserves it."

he nodded at him as he walks to her room giving her his good bye kisses.

"i love you."

and he left.

"take care of her for me brother, at least until the time is right for me to come back."

***

He walked into the dorm with a gloomy face, his other members didn't even bother to ask him questions judging from the way his face look, he had a rough day.

He gets into a shower to freshen up, but as the cold water run down his body, his tears fall from his eyes, he couldn't get her disappointed face from his head when she found out about that he was involved.

The pain was unbearable, seeing her cry in front of him and disappointed on him was painful, he wants her to be content with him but after everything he can forget about her being content whenever she is with him, because he can't be a disappointment and her happy pills at the same time.

"God, for so many years i was separated from her, why must i met her again only for her to hate me now?"

After 50 minutes crying inside the bathroom, he is finally done with his shower, he checked his phone hoping that there is a notification from her even though he knows it's impossible.

His mood was ruined and it gets worse as he receives a new text from the spawn of satan.

Satan: 𝚊𝚠𝚠 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎.

"what the fuck? how does she know that I'm crying?"

Satan: 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢.

Kookie: 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏.

Satan: 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘?

Are you sure you want to block this contact?
yes/no

unknown number: 𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Kookie: 𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.

unknown number: 𝚛 𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢?

Kookie: 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝.

unknown number: 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞.