21

Days goes by as usual, they all having their usual routines everyday, Mirae with her makeup for Jungkook, Mark with his modelling and Jeffrey collecting more proofs to put Rin in jail.

Everything is normal like usual, the difference is that Jungkook has becoming more distant toward Mirae, he couldn't bare to look at her like he used to.

Not after knowing the fact that Jaehyun died because of him, it doesn't matter how many people tell him that it wasn't his fault, but to him he is at fault.

"Koo, did i do something wrong?"

He doesn't know what to do, should he be honest about Jaehyun and let her hate him because he told her himself, or staying away from her for her sake.

"nothing." he answered, in a cold attitude.

"no! this isn't nothing! you have been avoiding me for 2 weeks now! you didn't reply to any of my texts, you won't even look at my face anymore, what's wrong?"

that's right he's been avoiding her since  then, he thought he doesn't deserve her at all.

"nothing is wrong, I'm just tired and bored of you."

she couldn't believe her ears.

"what?"

"you heard me, I'm tired of you."

"what the fuck Jeon Jungkook?!"

This was the first time she raised her voice at someone, he didn't expect her to yelled at him that way, it's a lie if he said he wasn't scared of her for a moment there.

"why? i don't like you anymore Mirae-ssi, get over it, we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, if i don't want to reply to any of your texts or avoiding you, that's my business not yours."

His heart was aching to tell her those hurtful words to her, but he had no choice.

"fine."

She says with an emotionless face, she was trying so hard not to cry, if he doesn't want her anymore then he will not have her anymore, she won't let him walk all over her dignity over her stupid feelings for him.

"wha-"

"i said fine, Mr. Jeon. you are right it's none of my business, our relationship is strictly professional. don't you worry i won't bother you anymore."

She told him as she keep focusing on his foundation, and left without saying a word once she was finish with his makeup.

He took a deep sigh seeing her walk away from him, not long after she walks away and the room was left empty with just him and his misery, Rin came in.

"good job Kookie."

"fuck off Rin." he said as she kissed him all of the sudden.

"i guess i was interrupting something, don't worry i saw nothing, i just need to grab my brush." Her eyes was glistening at the sight of his lips locking with her.

"Mirae i can explain-"

"remember our deal Kookie."

he stopped right on his track when she mentioned their deal.

"kissing you wasn't a part of the deal Hyorin, you and i are over 2 years ago, i did this for her not you."

he left to find her anywhere but failed to do so.