Garen x Flirty Acrobat Male Reader

Warnings: smut, semi-public (idk) smex, probably out of character Garen because that man has zero personality so I created my own, also you are shorter than Garen, because he is literally 6.5ft.

Title: CATCH ME, CROWNGUARD

Backstory: You are an acrobat/aerial silk dancer from a travelling circus known for your talent, and basically being a homewrecker who is accused of using dark magic. Your troop finally lands in Demacia where you meet Garen Crownguard. A man who has been trying to track you down. Now that he's finally met you, he wants nothing more than to have all his questions about you answered.

Side note: I have no idea how acrobat acts go so I'm just going with whatever sounds cool

Cheers were all Garen Crownguard heard in the large circus tent. It was more lively than the kingdom itself. It made Demacia look colorless and empty compared to the bright vibrant colors in the tent.

The circus knew what they were doing. Capturing everyone's attention with bright colors, and loud sounds. Making them waste all their coin for useless nothings.

All these things made him almost forget the reason he was there in the first place. He looked over to his right, and finally saw the reason why he was there; 10 ft above the air hanging by a silk ribbon performing his next move. He stared right at the lean male as if searching for something the male had hidden.

(M/N), a supposed mage hiding under the disguise of an acrobat. The Crownguard had heard tales from other regions that the man had manipulated kings and other royal courts into doing his bidding with dark magic. That he made them do unspeakable things.

Normally, Garen wouldn't care much for nonsense tales, but your tale just seemed to intrigue him. He didn't know why, but he was completely enthralled by you. He wasn't just intrigued however, it had almost become an obsession of his.

Each time he heard about a story or rumour about you; he would try to find out more from what he heard. Trying to connect all the dots.

Trying to reach what was beyond his grasp. It was like a cat and mouse game. He would try to find you every chance he could, but you would always slip away right before he'd be catch you.
Until now....

The Crownguard brute was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts by the same man he'd been hunting for meeting his gaze right above him dangling by a silk ribbon tied to his foot. You simply looked at him with a mischievous glint in your eye, and gave him a cheeky smile.

You suddenly mouthed the words 'Catch me, Crownguard' before letting your foot, the only thing attached to the silk ribbon loose, falling and repositioning yourself to land safely in his arms.

Garen immediately reacted fast catching you in his arms in the last second before you could make contact to the ground below his feet. The crowd roared and cheered, nearly deafening you both.

You looked up at him; your arms wrapped securely around his neck.

"Don't let me walk away, Crownguard."

You said smirking at him as the cheers died down, and simply jumped right out of the naive Crownguard's arms; returning back on stage slipping a note into his hands.

Garen looked at the you one last time fumbling for words, before you walked right out his grasp yet again, and onto the stage in the center. Garen quickly read the note in his hand that said

"Wait for me outside the tent when the show is over. I have much to show you, Crownguard."

(Timeskip to Garen waiting outside)