Chapter 4

Hey um I don't know if I should do these but I'm going to dedicate this chapter to @jlazyb25 cuz she commented something really nice so yeah! Enjoy chapter 4 guys. :)
__________________________
H A R R Y
"Harry get up! Mom has the day off and I need to take you to school!" I wake up to Gemma's yelling. Gemma is my older, annoying sister. She is supposed to be in University but she decided to skip a year for family reasons.

"I'm coming! I'm coming." I yelled back. I skipped showering and went to my closet. I chose my black "Rolling Stones" t-shirt, my black skinny jeans, and my white converse.

I was in the car with Gemma when she started being annoying.
"So...any boys that catch your eye styles?" Erm... yeah I'm gay... I like boys...i like it in my ass... I like sucking... I... I think you get it.

"Gem it's complicated" I really want her to drop it.
"Haz, liking somebody is not complicated. I don't know who it is but just try to talk to him. He probably likes you back and is just hiding it." "Gem it's not that...wait what?"
"Look, a lot of guys hide their emotions because they're scared. Maybe this boy is scared so he doesn't talk to you..."
I was really surprised by how her advice related to my situation so well.
"Woah gem it's like you know my situation."
"Nope I just know boys." And with that being said we got to school.

As soon as Gemma drops me off, I head to my first class.

As I was walking, I couldn't get what Gemma said out of my head. Yeah I'd love to talk to my crush but he hates me.

I was in such deep comtemplation that I hadn't realized someone was right in front of me and run into them. I fell and as I was on the floor I heard an "Are you okay?" by the beautiful Irish voice that I love hearing...when it's not calling me a fag at least. I looked into his eyes and got lost in the sea of blue.
"Erm...yeah..i was just...I mean I didn't see you...walking..here." gosh what is wrong with me? I'm just a big body of awkwardness.
"Um yeah whatever freak...so we should work on the project. I need to get a good grade." Niall says.
"Well I'd love to, but I don't want to be insulted for the whole fucking time." I say rolling my eyes.
"Look I'm sorry. How bout today you come over mine again and we'll actually work on the project...deal?"
I couldn't help but smile at how he tried to apologize to me.
"Um, yeah deal" I replied. He nodded and just walked away.
__________________________
"Half the day done and the rest to go" I say to Liam as I sit on the table.
"Yeah, I know" he smiles.
"Hey where's El?" I asked because she wasn't sitting with us.
"She caught the flu I guess. She said she couldn't stop barfing last night." he explains to me.
"But she seemed fine yesterday.." I was kind of confused on how she magically got sick.
"Yeah I know... I'm gonna go visit her after school though. Wanna come?" He asked me.
"No I can't. I'm going to Niall's to work on the project." I told him, my mood changing to an upset one.
"And your not happy because..." how does he not understand!
"He's a jerk if you forgot." I told him.
"Haz I know you like him." he said with a comforting smile on his face.
"What. No I don't!" I was appalled!
"I'm your best friend Harry, I know when you like somebody" I wanted to just slap that little smirk off his face.
"That obvious?"
"No, I just know you well." I love my best friend.
"Ugh it's just... he's perfect......" and before I could finish I was cut off by Liam. "and a jerk...did you forget that?" The little fucker used my own words against me.
"I know but I can't help it Liam! Niall's just amazing when I see him with other people. Don't worry, I know that he doesn't like me."
"Well how could you be so sure? I mean...he doesn't beat you up as much as he does with his other victims. And he always smiles when he walks away from you. There might be a chance that he does Haz..." Is there really a chance? Can he actually like me?
"But Liam he's not even gay."
"Well you told me how he reacted to Mr. Tomlinson and it seems to me that he was kind of jealous."
"Well what do you suppose I do?" I asked...he seems to know what he is talking about.
"Get him to want you Haz...get him to want you."