Chapter 6

This is a complete continuation of the last chapter so it's like starting off right where I left off.

H A R R Y
I opened the door to the hospital and made my way to the waiting room. I texted gemma telling her that I had just entered and am in the waiting room.

I was extremely nervous and I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. I was afraid that something serious had happened to my mum. While I was thinking of the endless scenarios that could have put my mum in the hospital I see Gemma walking up to me.

"Hey is everything ok?" I ask her while we hug.
"Yeah everything is fine, she's sleeping now." she says, rubbing my back.
"Would you like to see her now? Doctor will be in any minute to tell us what's up." She is already taking my hand to guide me.
"Yes please."

As I enter my mother's room, I see her peacefully sleeping. As I take a seat the doctor comes in with a clipboard.

"Hello everyone my name is Doctor Morgan. You two must be Anne's children." he introduces himself.

"Yes we are. I'm Gemma Styles and this is my brother Harry." Gemma introduces both of us. We both shake his hand and ask what was wrong.

"Well you see, because of her condition, she has to take a lot of antibiotics and those antibiotics caused her to faint. She only fainted because her body wasn't used to all the medication and chemicals. She really just needed some rest." the doctor explains. I felt so relieved to know that this had nothing to do with her... condition.

"Ok so when will she be out of here?" I decide to ask.
"Well we want to run a few more tests to make sure we didn't miss anything and because she is already here, we are going to check on her disease and see if anything has changed. She'll probably be done by tomorrow." he finishes with a small smile and leaves the room.

"Oh my god I was so worried." Gemma sighs in relief.
"Yeah me too. I'm glad everything is ok though." I smile at her.
"Yeah. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, like if you were with your friends or something, I just thought it was important that you came." she apologises. That's when I remember what happened when she called. Niall had just kissed me then I ran.

"Oh um it was nothing important, I was just working on a project." I explain to her in a calm manner.
"Oh were you at someone's house? I could drop you off back at their house. I mean now that nothing is wrong with mum we can go on with our lives." Gemma smiles.
"Yeah ok sure, I left my stuff there anyway so I should go get it."

As Gemma drives to Nialls house I give her directions and we finally pull in front of the big building called a house. I unbuckle my seatbelt, get out of the car, and wave goodbye to Gemma before knocking on his door. I wait for about a minute before I hear the lock click and his head peaks out.

Once he sees me he opens the door completely and lets me in.
"What do you want?" He asked me sounding quite rude. You could feel the awkwardness that our kiss caused us to have between each other.
"Erm... I kinda left my stuff here." I try to explain.
"Oh yeah, you mean when you ran off right after I kissed you?" He sounded kind of hurt.
"I only ran because there was an emergency... I'm sorry... I didn't think you'd care so much."
"I didn't care, nor did I feel anything from it." he said with so much cockiness I just wanted to punch him and leave.
"You didn't feel anything at all?" I ask him in complete shock. There was obviously something and that something had to be felt by him as well!
"Nope. I just wanted to see if you were gay. And you obviously are by how you were so into it." He had a small smirk on his face that I wanted to slap off... but also kiss.
"Please I wasn't into it," I took a step closer to him feeling slightly confident in what I was about to say, "I'm not attracted to dicks."
"You're not attracted to girls either." he replied, also taking a step closer.

"You're so full of yourself. You really think I'm attracted to you?" I reply with a laugh while crossing my arms.
"Well you are a fag so..." by this point I was fuming.
"You know what keep my stuff I'm leaving." I say while turning on my heel beginning to walk away.

When I'm about to reach the door he grabs my wrist and I swing around running right into him. Before I can move away from him he grabs my cheeks and kisses me. Once again I feel the fireworks but this time I kiss him back immediately. I once again hold onto his neck while we kiss. The kiss is not gentle but not at all rough.

When we pull away he, once again, puts our foreheads together and doesn't let go of my cheeks. I let go of his neck and take a hold of his wrists. He pulls away and goes upstairs to his room. When he comes back down, he is holding all of my stuff in his hands. He hands me everything and before I could leave, he gently places his fingers on my chin and kisses me with so much gentleness. He then pulls away and walks up his stairs without even giving me a glance. I stand there in shock for a few seconds before I come to my senses and walk out of his house.

When I get home I go straight to my room. I throw my stuff on the floor and crawl under the covers of my bed. I lay there and stare at the ceiling while I think of everything that went down at Niall's house today.

I just can't believe what happened. First Niall kisses me, then I leave. I come back and we fight. I'm about to leave again and then he kisses me, brings me my stuff, and kisses me AGAIN! Then he just leaves! I just don't understand him.

I mean he calls me a fag yet he kisses me. Not once, not twice, but three fucking times!

Niall Horan is the biggest jerk in the world... but I still want him to be my jerk.
_________________________
Three hundred and something fucking reads what!!! That probably doesn't sound like a lot but shit it's more then I expected! Thank you to everbody that is reading this and... do you like it?? Please let me know if there are screw ups and stuff or like anything I need to change. Feel free to message me or comment or vote or anything! Thank you once again!!

All the love - A