Chapter 8

H A R R Y
I was in my last period and I just wanted to go home. I kept waiting and waiting until someone rudely opened the door. When I looked up, I saw a blonde boy with blue eyes. He was tall but fit. Although my favorite thing about him was his lip ring. I was so focused on checking him out that I hadn't realized that the teacher called my name.

"HARRY!"
"YES, yes what?" I replied, embarrassed because everyone probably realised I checked him out.
"Lucifer here will be sitting next to you for this class the rest of the year. I'm sure you'll be a very helpful companion." our teacher explain to me.
"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

Out the the entire class, I got to sit next to the new cutie... I mean student.

The bell rang right after his introduction and school was over! When I saw the blonde boy, Lucifer I think was his name, start to leave, I quickly caught up to him.

"Um hi, Lucifer was it?" I questioned him.
"Um yeah but please... call me Luke, Luke Hemmings." OH MY GOD! I here a fucking Australian accent shit!
"Ye-yeah... um... I'm Harry, Harry Styles." Damnit for my stuttering! We shook hands and began walking to the school's entrance to go home.

"So Luke, are you in any other classes?" I ask him stupidly.
"Well we do have more than one class don't we?" He replies mockingly and yup... I'm completely embarrassed.
"Oh yeah of course. Hehe." I'm so embarrassed.
"So your obviously not from around here." I point out the obvious while opening the school doors.
"Hah, yeah. I'm from Sydney, Australia. My dad got a job offer here in Cheshire so we took it and came here." He explained to me. he seemed really chill and I really liked that.

We were waiting outside for his ride to get here when I spoke up.
"I really like your lip ring." I complimented.
"Yeah I noticed, you can't stop staring at it." Right when those words left his mouth my entire face turned red. I couldn't believe he actually saw me gawking over him! Before I had anything to say back, his car got here.
"Bye Harry Styles, see ya later."
"Bye Luke Hemmings." I then started walking home.
___________________________
N I A L L
"Perrie I have a problem!" I yelled at her right when we got to my room.
"Alright honey spill."

"Okay well you know that boy Harry Styles?" She nodded.
"Well we are partners for some stupid music project and ya know I'm really mean to him. So he came over my house to do the project and I was so mean to him that he left. The second time he came I kissed him but he go... "
"Wait you kissed him?" She interrupted.
"Erm, yeah" I told her awkwardly.
"Why?"
"I don't know. He sang me a part of a song that he is writing for the project and I just kissed him! He just looked so beautiful. I mean it's like he was singing to me." I explained.
"So I'm guessing that your problem is you don't know if you like him or not and you don't even know your own sexuality." She said while rubbing my back.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Look niall, I know how you are at school. I'm your best friend so I'll tell you the truth. Your a dick. And you've been a dick to Harry. You only found that you had feelings for him because of this stupid project but you've probably had them for a long time." She does have a point...
"But Perrie I'm not gay and what if he doesn't like me?"
"Niall you have to let him in. Become his friend and just get to know him." She is now rubbing my knee soothingly.
"But I can't. I'm the king of the school, I can't be seen with a freak like him!" I know he isn't a freak though.
"Woah, Niall. Stop talking like that. I know deep down you aren't like those boys you hang out with. You have to be honest with yourself babe."
"Pez I don't know..." I couldn't finish what I was saying because she interrupted me.
"Well Niall, if you really want him you, gotta get your shit together." Ugh she's right.
"Yeah I know, you right" I sigh defeated.
"Of course I am. Oh and by the way, can you mention me to Zayn! He's so hot!" She pleaded.
"Absolutely not! I'm not letting you date him." I'm not letting that two timer date my best friend.
"Niall please!" she gave me those puppy eyes that I could never resist!
"Ugh fine! Now pick out a movie while I go get the sheets for our fort." I command her.
"Ok" she responded while giggling and searching the my movies.

And that is how the rest of my day was spent.

H A R R Y
After Luke leaves I start walking home. through my whole walk, I couldn't get Luke out of my head. He was so fucking hot. And he seemed really nice to. Maybe he's what I need to get over Niall.

Once I got home I jumped right on my bed, regretting it right after. My mind was full of Luke that I totally forgot that I had gotten beat by the school's dicks. I got off of my bed and went to my mirror. I lifted my shirt and am immediately disgusted. My wounds look so gross it's unbelievable. I go downstairs to get some ice for my stomach when Gemma walks in. She asked me why I had ice and I told her that I had banged into a pole.
"As believable as that sounds coming from you, I'm not buying it Styles." She said.
"First of all that was only one time. Second of all, you can also be referred to as Styles. Third of all, I mighthavegottenbeatupbymybullies." I rushed the last part because I was embarrassed.
"HARRY YOU GET BULLIED!" She screamed.
"Gemma shut up! And yes I do but don't worry about it ok. Please just forget about it." I'm pleading her to just drop it.
"Fine, but only for now. Anyway how are things with that boy." she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.
"Yeah, I'm not really thinking about him anymore. Although I did meet a new guy... " once again Luke was in my head.
"Well you should invite this new guy over sometime." she winked at me.
"Will do Gem." with that being said, I went up to my room, placed the ice on my stomach and took a nap. I think I will invite Luke over sometime.
___________________________
My last chapter only got twenty something reads :( but the book is doing well!! Sorry for the horrible updates.
All the love - A