chapter 11

Hey guys, im so sorry for not updating!!! I have had a lot of stuff going on. I have to stay at school until like five and by the time I get home I'm so tired I can barely move. Not to mention that I have a bunch of projects due. Also, I have so many tests I can't even keep track anymore...... Anyways  I made sure to make this chapter really long and also really important on how the book is going to go. I had to re-write it like five times before I decided on the perfect way for this book to go.

I hope you like it :)

The First Mate

I open my eyes slowly. My head hurts and I'm very confused. The last thing I even remember about last night was everything that happened with my parents and then me running out the door. That's about it. I really don't know how I even got back into my room.

I get up from my bed and I notice how many cuts are on my legs and feet. I have a giant cut on the top of my right foot. I don't even remember me getting hit. I just remember it  happening. All I know is what happened, but I don't remember any details, that can't be good.  I take a deep breath and walk in front of my mirror.

I was in a white shirt with black shorts. I don't remember those clothes on..... Also, I was surprised that my hair was in a ponytail instead of it being down. That's when I notice something very strange, I had the bracelet James gave me on. 

Things kept getting stranger when I started to hear voices coming from the hallway. They where whispered voices so I couldn't make out who they belong to, or what they were saying.

Maybe I can try to listen to see what they are saying. I start to walk over to the door, but I hit my toe on my nightstand. "Who put that there!?" I scream. Right when I did I wished I could take it back. That kind of blew my cover.

Someone starts to turn the door knob. I reach for my knife that is strapped to my leg. I almost started to scream again when I realized that it was gone.  I pick up the closest thing by me instead, and raise it above my head. It turned out that the closest thing by me was a pink hair brush.

Once the door creaked open I swung it, and missed."I would open your eyes if your going to hit me with that,"

I open my eyes to find my sister standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. I throw the brush across the room and onto my bed. I rush towards Courtney and give her a hug,"how-" I start.