37|Hang Out?

(Song of the chapter: "Unbothered" By Ski Mask The Slump God)

 "I will make that ass as red as your shirt. I said no." "But dad-" "Baby doll. No." I pouted and shift away from him, making him sigh.

He's the only person I've seen in 2 months, aside from the doctors and nurses and even though I love being around him, I want to see my friends too. 

And most of the time, he's busy working. Or improving our safety.  I still have yet to ask him what he does for work. 

"If I go get them, will you feel better?" He said and I looked at him. "You would?" And he nods.

 "I don't like when you're sad. In più voglio la testa più tardi." And I rolled my eyes. [Plus I want head later.]

"No head daddy." He chuckles. "I prefer to give anyways." And the blush follows.
"Call them, then get dressed. We're going to get them. Tell them to pack a bag as well." I nod.

"What do you do for work?" I asked.

 "Hmm?"

"What's your source of income?" And he shoots me a lopsided grin.

"I'm an accountant, and financial advisor sweetheart."

Oh, that makes sense. He was always good in math based subjects and great in English and Literature.

"And I normally got paid when I worked with him." He frowned. I kissed the frown lines on his lips and smile.

"My pretty baby." He smiles, and kisses me softly. I blush and he chuckles. "Cute."

"So are we rich rich or just rich?" I tease and he lets out a laugh; a deep, rich sound.

"I'm rich enough to buy you the entire solar system, my love." He grins.

"Sounds like I have to rob you and leave." I giggle and he chuckles.

"I see." He hands me a card.

Heh? 

"That's yours."

"Why?"

"I have enough for all of us my love." He shrugged. "And you just said you're going to rob me. I'm giving you a head start."

"I was joking." And he smiled. "I know baby." He kissed my head.

"I don't want to spend your money."

"Too bad, drive me broke."

"And call your friends, they're probably dying to hear from you."

I nod, calling the group. They picked up. "May, I haven't heard from you in forever!" Courtney squeals and they groaned.

"I missed you too. Uh...." I paused and looked up at Shac.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed talking to them. I missed them terribly, but I was getting too used to just Shac alone again. And I think he noticed. 

"What's wrong?" He mouthed and I shook my head.

He took the phone from me, putting me in his lap. "Hey." His rich baritone rang through the room and I shift, getting comfortable. It felt like I could breathe again and I just wanted to stay here in his arms and not leave.

"Pacifier?" He mouthed and I nodded, eventually I won't need it and I'll be back to my regular confident self. But for now, I'll have him take care of me.

"She says she misses you and to pack a bag, cause you'll be staying at my house for a bit if that's cool. Can you get them Aiden?" He kissed my head, putting my pacifier in my mouth.