24|Slut Me Out

(Song of the chapter: "Birthday Sex" By Jerimih)

  "Ready for round 2?" He smirked and I blushed. 

And he looked at me.

"Yes baby?"

"Uhmm.." I looked down at his dick and bit my lip. He followed my eyes and smirked.

"Il bambino vuole succhiare il cazzo di papà?" And I nodded. "Words baby."

"Yes please, can I?" And he untied me  and sat on the bed, with me kneeling in front of him. [Baby wants to suck daddy's dick?]

He gave me the go ahead and I slowly pulled at his sweatpants, working them down to his knees while chewing at my bottom lip nervously and he stopped me, the storm clouds of his grey eyes calmed my nerves.

  "Baby, you don't have to do this... I can give you all the pleasure-"

"I want to. And that's on our top notch promise." I smiled, through a bundle of nerves gnawing at my stomach. "What's the safe word?" He closed his eyes as I palmed him through his boxers.

"Louisiana." And I took him out of his boxers, only to see the tip leaking with precum already. I ran my finger on it to get a drop and he hissed and his hands gripped me, sure to leave bruises. And I swallowed.

Our eyes locked, his grey eyes ablaze with lust and heat, as I put my finger in my mouth and smiled and he looked at me with a slow, lazy smile and closed back his eyes.

I swallowed nervously  and slowly took him in my mouth. His mouth took the shape of an "O" when he realised that my hands weren't the only thing on him.

"Fuck Darling." And he pushed my head down a little, causing me to gag for a bit and I relaxed my throat and breathed through my nose and took him as far as I could go.

  "Yes princess." He groaned, as his hands fisted my hair and I removed my mouth with a  'pop' and worked my tongue on the tip and went back down, letting my teeth graze the veins and he hissed. "Fuck, you feel good." He groaned, and I moved faster. "Just like that."

"Such a good girl for me." A low moan left his throat and I moaned quietly around him.   

He pumped into my mouth harshly, causing me to gag. In... Out... In... Out... "I'm about to-" and I hummed, causing his climax to be more intense.

"Fuck." He cursed, as I sucked him dry of everything he had.

I showed him my mouth which was full of him and I swallowed. "Cazzo, sei un po 'stuzzicante." I wiped my mouth corners, catching the little droplets that I missed and sucked off my fingers.  [Fuck, you are a little tease.]

"Maybe."

  He tied my hands back, but loosely so I don't rub them raw.

  "Ready? I'll be gentle baby. And I'm clean, I get tested every 3 months." And I nodded, a searing pain to my thigh and I yelped.

"Palabras muñeca, necesito palabras." He chided. "Yes Sir, I'm ready. And so am I." [Words babydoll, I need words.]

His mushroom head rubbed against my opening and I slowly move against him, feeling him stretch me already. "Okay?" He asked, as he brushed some of my hair back and I grinded down more on him.

  "I'm okay." He kisses me, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

He sinks deeper inside and I winced at the intrusion and he murmured "I'm sorry Doll, tell me when you want me to go again or move." And kissed my forehead.

I nod, and he pushes inside me again and soon, I'm filled to the hilt with him and I can barely move.

I laid there, waiting for the pain to subside, clenching around him and he groaned. "You can move." And he slowly thrusts into me and the pain goes down, bringing the feeling of ecstasy into its space.