34|Stay With Me.

(Song of the chapter: "All That" By Emotional Oranges ft. Channel Tres)

"Princess, wake up. We're here." He lightly shook me, waking me up. "Huh?" I asked, rubbing my eyes softly.

"Don't rub your eyes Doll."

Where's here?

My mind runs back to the crazy night that we've had.

Drama really isn't going to stop following us, huh?

"Baby?" He looked at me and I'm pulled from my trance and I look at him.

"Yea?" I rubbed my neck, as he looked  at me shyly. "Ice cream?" I smiled and nodded.

But we weren't at an ice cream shop, we were in front of a beautiful mansion. The walls were high and the lawn was perfectly mowed, and the Cupid's fountain at the center of it all was just perfect. 

Not to mention we were surrounded by a whole forest.

"You said ice cream, not a house Daddy." I looked up at him and he chuckled.

"This is where I live baby." My mouth widened in an "O" form.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss my head. "I love you." I blushed and looked away.  Him saying that, always made me feel different.

"I love you too Shac." And he stepped out of the vehicle, walking over to my side and opening the door.

I looked up at him with pure admiration and I sigh happily as he looks down on me.

"Beautiful." He smiles, and gently picks me up.

"Does he know where you are?" And he clenched his jaw. "I have no idea. But I won't let him hurt you." And I nod, biting my lip to keep quiet and not anger him.

He sighs, kissing my head and kicking the car door close. He then walks to the patio and I open the door for him, hiding my face in his neck.

"This is it." His voice vibrated off the walls inside and the chandelier looked it could break at the high pitch sound of a voice.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I pull my attention away from gawking at everything I see and look at him.

"I have some work to do and I know you don't feel well-" "I'll stay with you while you work." I cut him off and he smiles.

"You sure?"

  "Yes Daddy."

"Alright Dovey, let's get something in that stomach of yours first." He sits me down in the chair and presses a button, a TV sliding up from the counter.

"How-" "Don't even question it." He chuckles and I nod, as he hands me the remote and asks what I want to watch.

I take it from him and put it on Danny Phantom. "I'll never understand the obsession with this ghost boy." He rolls his eyes, as he chops up vegetables.

"Firstly, his name is Danny and he's half ghost. Secondly, he's adorable." "Thirdly, you're a child predator cause he is 14." I gape at him and he laughs.

'That's mean. Why would he say that? I pout and he stifles a laugh.

 "Mi dispiace piccola, perdonami?" I nod and he smiles, putting a pot on the stove with water, adding the vegetables and I concentrate on the show and not how his back muscles flex with every move. [I'm sorry baby, forgive me?]

"Baby doll?" His voice shakes me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I look up at him. "You're pretty." He smiles and I blush.

"Thank you, my love." He blows me a kiss before adding some rotisserie chicken and cheese into another pot.